The Icardi soap opera | Icardashians?

Ladron de redcafe

Bang average doesnt mean ugly sir.

Yeah because we are separated by ocean and they dont know me as much as they dont know you.

I mean look at them, especially Wanda. Without a make up on, she looks alright, average but not exceptionally pretty or hot. The way you want to rate your woman is when she doesnt have a makeup on and preferably when she's just woken up. If she looks very pretty in that state then she is a bomb with make up on. With lots of make up, your female caf posters will probably look as good or even better. You only have to look at the girl who looks like Herrera to know the definition of true beauty. No heavy make up and just prettiness all around.
For what it's worth, I think some of posts directed at you there are presumptuous and pretty silly. I don't find either woman attractive either, and I can't imagine how: A- peremptory and/or B-Unattractive the posters that responded to you there have to be to not accept that other men might not see the Icardi's wife or mistress as attractive.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
It's the new norm for "beauty" but I do think she's pretty too. Not naturally but pretty nonetheless.
Yeah she might be for that thread in the general. Something about her that I find attractive.

redrobed

Not interested. We’ve already got Ronaldo/Cavani for this position and even Greenwood/Rashford that can play there. We shouldn’t even be thinking about this sort of player until we sort our central midfield problems.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
Yeah she might be for that thread in the general. Something about her that I find attractive.
She's too pretty for that thread. What I meant was she has enough money to change things about herself if she wants to. For example, if she wants fuller lips and a bigger ass she can fix that in a blink. Regular girls like myself have to accept our slightly pouty lips, medium butt average boobs etc.

Paxi

She's too pretty for that thread. What I meant was she has enough money to change things about herself if she wants to. For example, if she wants fuller lips and a bigger ass she can fix that in a blink. Regular girls like myself have to accept our slightly pouty lips, medium butt average boobs etc.
Ah alright, fair enough. I like regular, plane janes if you like.

IFC 1905

China Suarez 24/7 for me. Although she's being killed in Argentina, because it's like the 5th time she deals with someone married.

When it comes to Wanda Nara, I prefer her sister Zaira. She was about to get married with Forlan, although she decided not to and they broke up

Paxi

Sounds a bit like a toxic relationship to be honest. Those conditions do not seen quite reasonable.

Redlyn

I just walked into this thread on this page wondering wtf is going on. I'm out.

Brophs

The One and Only
I bet Wanda was all like "Why can't you grow up and stop messing around? Look at Neymar. He lives a quiet life, spending every night at home with his sister. Family comes first. That's what he told me. Why can't you be more like Neymar?"

MuFc_1992

Are there any men here who finds the surgically enhanced lips attractive. I find them extremely repulsive tbh and can't understand why women go through surgery to get them.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Her lips are so full of silicone it looks like duck lips.
Ducks don't have lips, do they?
Are there any men here who finds the surgically enhanced lips attractive. I find them extremely repulsive tbh and can't understand why women go through surgery to get them.
It’s probably more because they want to rather than hoping you'll like it tbh.

MuFc_1992

Yes but why do they want to? Isn't the whole point of having surgery to look good? There must be people out there who like that look but I haven't come across anyone who likes them.

EtH

Is this thread even football related ? Really.

dal

I think though even though I don’t like it, some women look better with it than without.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Yes but why do they want to? Isn't the whole point of having surgery to look good? There must be people out there who like that look but I haven't come across anyone who likes them.
The point is they are doing it because they like the way it looks, not because of a man or men. It's the way you framed it that misses the point. The majority of women who get lip filler like Juvederm or Restylane get it because they want to feel good about themselves, not because they want a specific man or group of me to like it. It gives them confidence and whatever gives them confidence is worth it to them. I've talked to more than a few women who get some type of enhancement so I feel relatively confident that I understand what drives a good number of these decisions (though obviously not all as different people have various motivations).

Now, asking why women (and men) want to conform to a societal beauty standard is itself a very complex question that has a lot going into it but the way you phrased your initial question about "any men here" doesn't address the motivations. They want to feel good about themselves.

Bosnian_fan

Supports
Sarajevo
The point is they are doing it because they like the way it looks, not because of a man or men. It's the way you framed it that misses the point. The majority of women who get lip filler like Juvederm or Restylane get it because they want to feel good about themselves, not because they want a specific man or group of me to like it. It gives them confidence and whatever gives them confidence is worth it to them. I've talked to more than a few women who get some type of enhancement so I feel relatively confident that I understand what drives a good number of these decisions (though obviously not all as different people have various motivations).

Now, asking why women (and men) want to conform to a societal beauty standard is itself a very complex question that has a lot going into it but the way you phrased your initial question about "any men here" doesn't address the motivations. They want to feel good about themselves.
I'm not sure if that's how the world works. If I made idiotic hairstyle and everyone around me told me without holding punches just how horrible it is, how the hell would I be able to feel good about myself? I know this is going to the extremes, but the point still stands.

oneniltothearsenal

Scout
Supports
I'm not sure if that's how the world works. If I made idiotic hairstyle and everyone around me told me without holding punches just how horrible it is, how the hell would I be able to feel good about myself? I know this is going to the extremes, but the point still stands.
First, most enhancements like lip filler are done to get closer to the contemporary standard of beauty in the first place. There are hundreds if not thousands of social media communities from Youtube to Instagram where a woman that gets lip fillers will get plenty of positive reinforcement. That's not even taking into account that a lot of women get slightly more subtle enhancements that most men in this thread that aren't familiar wouldn't even recognize as enhancements. It's simply never true that a woman that gets lip filler will never get positive reinforcement and only get negative reinforcement (unless it's a botched, amateur job that messes up). Sure, there are always men, especially online, that will talk smack about anything from wearing makeup to breast augmentation to lip filler, etc, and act like they speak for every man. But those men are hardly the majority and they will be easy to avoid in the real world.

Second, even with your non-analogous example, it's never how it works in reality either. Many celebrities and runway models have worn "idiotic" hairstyles and sure maybe some random dude on the internet thinks it's "idiotic" but they will get praised as trendsetters or being bold in New York at high society parties or art communities, etc. They can create people that will give positive feedback.

What happens, in reality, is that a woman that gets lip filler isn't doing it for the type of guy that wants some no-makeup, all-natural look. They aren't going to men first to discover what some man thinks is attractive. They feel good and confident and then will attract others that find it attractive. Wanda (or Dennis Rodman or Lady Gaga) doesn't give two shits that a random Redcafe poster thinks something is unattractive, they pursue their own standard of beauty then find those that appreciate it.

Just to give you some numbers, the injectable market was 8.8 billion in 2020 and is predicted to grow to 18 billion by 2028. It's hardly an "idiotic hairstyle" that only attracts comments about "just how horrible it is."

Last edited:

Bosnian_fan

Supports
Sarajevo
First, most enhancements like lip filler are done to get closer to the contemporary standard of beauty in the first place. There are hundreds if not thousands of social media communities from Youtube to Instagram where a woman that gets lip fillers will get plenty of positive reinforcement. That's not even taking into account that a lot of women get slightly more subtle enhancements that most men in this thread that aren't familiar wouldn't even recognize as enhancements. It's simply never true that a woman that gets lip filler will never get positive reinforcement and only get negative reinforcement (unless it's a botched, amateur job that messes up). Sure, there are always men, especially online, that will talk smack about anything from wearing makeup to breast augmentation to lip filler, etc, and act like they speak for every man. But those men are hardly the majority and they will be easy to avoid in the real world.

Second, even with your non-analogous example, it's never how it works in reality either. Many celebrities and runway models have worn "idiotic" hairstyles and sure maybe some random dude on the internet thinks it's "idiotic" but they will get praised as trendsetters or being bold in New York at high society parties or art communities, etc. They can create people that will give positive feedback.

What happens, in reality, is that a woman that gets lip filler isn't doing it for the type of guy that wants some no-makeup, all-natural look. They aren't going to men first to discover what some man thinks is attractive. They feel good and confident and then will attract others that find it attractive. Wanda (or Dennis Rodman or Lady Gaga) doesn't give two shits that a random Redcafe poster thinks something is unattractive, they pursue their own standard of beauty then find those that appreciate it.

Just to give you some numbers, the injectable market was 8.8 billion in 2020 and is predicted to grow to 18 billion by 2028. It's hardly an "idiotic hairstyle" that only attracts comments about "just how horrible it is."
I said I was going to extremes. Anyway, my point was being that nobody does things just because they feel good themselves doing it. Society will, whether you like it or not, influence you a great deal. Which you have actually adressed in this post.

Women used to pluck their eyebrows as it was beauty standard. Thing have taken a 180 degree turn recently, and now it's all about natural look. Same people who followed the first trend, are now following the other. If they were so confident and doing things that made them feel well, they would stick with either one.

Anyway, this doesn't have to go on, because we generally agree more than we don't on this.

oneniltothearsenal

Scout
Supports
I said I was going to extremes. Anyway, my point was being that nobody does things just because they feel good themselves doing it. Society will, whether you like it or not, influence you a great deal. Which you have actually adressed in this post.

Women used to pluck their eyebrows as it was beauty standard. Thing have taken a 180 degree turn recently, and now it's all about natural look. Same people who followed the first trend, are now following the other. If they were so confident and doing things that made them feel well, they would stick with either one.

Anyway, this doesn't have to go on, because we generally agree more than we don't on this.
What I think you're missing is that beauty standards aren't all about conformity. Maybe you've never seen this phenomenon but I have dozens of times. Someone who is already considered cool or popular will do something well outside the norm (getting an "idiotic hairstyle" let's say) then people, like lemmings, will rush to think that's the new standard of cool. Women don't always do things because a man says it's attractive. Many times they do things first, then men follow and decide it's attractive. Or someone not considered attractive will change it up and do something daring and then become cool or attractive. Heck, this is shown in Cobra Kai where Hawk gets the "idiotic hairstyle" to give himself confidence and become cool by being different.

The bold might be true where you live but I certainly don't see that as true for Los Angeles.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Did she cheat on Maxi Lopez with Icardi in the first place?
Eeeh. Kinda. They were separated at the time iirc, specifically Maxi couldn't stop sticking his dick into every sicilian woman he met and Wanda got tired of it. And to be fair, it really does seem like Wanda and Icardi fell in love
Can't say the same about her. :wenger:
Not a problem at all
Obviously you'd say that considering the child maintenance payments she'll get.
Yep
She can live with @giorno.
I'd be happy if she just gives me her home in Milan honestly
Why you up in ma business? I usually lead with that. :wenger:
Step me flat :D