The Icardi soap opera | Icardashians?

sam147

Funny you say he doesn't hide on the pitch as that's exactly what he does. And no he isn't world class striker.

He is one of the least involved striker I have seen. Offers almost nothing in build up Play.
Scoring goals is what defines a striker. Do we need someone coming deep and linking play? His goal scoring record for the past seasons speaks for itself. If he isn't world class after scoring 20+ goals that consistently who is?

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
I agree and disagree.

You can't argue with his goal scoring record, but you'll be playing with 10 men for most of the match.
Firminho doesn't score many goals, but he's critical to that Liverpool side.

Icardi is like a better version of Lukaku really, and we all complain about how he can't control a ball etc

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Scoring goals is what defines a striker. Do we need someone coming deep and linking play? His goal scoring record for the past seasons speaks for itself. If he isn't world class after scoring 20+ goals that consistently who is?
Yes we need someone who links up play. Not sure how it's even up for debate.

Aguero, Kane, Lewnadowski, Suarez are world class players.

Last season Immobile scored as many goals in less mins.

Before that Belotti, Mertens, Dzeko scored more goals and apart from Belotti everyone offers so much more than just goal scoring.

Immobile scored just 1 goal less but had more assists is last 2 seasons. No one calls him world class.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
That's amazing, imagine one of the wags in England going on good morning Britain and doing crocodile tears only for the CEO to phone in. :lol:

Ljungster

Rumors has it that Wanda slept with Brozovic, atleast according to some Italian gossip papers... This might become dirty if true...

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Rumors has it that Wanda slept with Brozovic, atleast according to some Italian gossip papers... This might become dirty if true...
I guess she found her next husband :D

YouOnlyLiveTwice

Not a big fan of a poacher as starting striker. Prefer a striker Who is dynamic and can interchange with the wingers.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Everything seems to be fine on their Instagram pages with loved up messages.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Please stay away from this Ed :lol:

crossy1686

career ending
Pure speculation but he's obviously not happy about her running her mouth on TV regarding his contract situation, being dropped from the team and captaincy (despite being his agent) and they've had an argument over the whole situation so she'd burning pictures of them both. Fecking absolute drama.

Icardi will never play for another top European side post Inter, the amount of drama that follows him and her around is completely unjustified.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
What? Last evening, Ms Icardi posted a couple of pictures burning, I think, of both of them.
Check Icardi's instagram page his last post was about 18 hours ago this was after the supposed burning incident.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
The feck is a HERMANXS ?
It's god awful "inclusive language". Hermanos is chauvinistic, hermanas is wrong clearly as Icardi is a bloke, so they put an X to make it transgender.

It's doing my fecking head in, every lowlife and Castro/Maduro/insertpopulistdictator cocksucking twit is at it all day sticking Xs in every other word.

El Presidente

Humbleness and moral principals lord almighty are you recruiting for a nunnery?

GOAT Ronaldo isn’t humble and himself and Messi certainly didn’t have moral problems with mega tax evasion. Yet champions they are.
Let’s not forget my personal role model - Diego Maradona.