The Icardi soap opera | Icardashians?

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
I’ve always wondered how Lopez ended up as an innocent victim considering that he also cheated on Wanda… isn’t that karma?

That doesn’t excuse further marital affairs by other people though.
I'm sure he's was not innocent. He was just better at not getting caught. Or was he?
If you have the urge to sleep with other people then just leave who you are with instead of hurting them. Some people want their cake and they want to eat it too. In this case, seems like all the individuals involved want two helpings of cake. :lol:

Last edited:

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
I'm sure he's was not innocent. He was just better at not getting caught. Or was he?
If you have the urge to sleep with other people they just leave who you are with instead of hitting them. Some people want their cake and they want to eat it too. In this case, seems like all the individuals involved want two helpings of cake. :lol:
I think he wasn't, considering that the information is out there. Just managed to get the public perception on his side at the right time, while in reality we should've been apalled at all three of them.

They seem like a bunch of problematic people though and that's putting it mildly... a-and, they're back together already, I guess love does conquer all.

edit: or are they? I'm confused. And I'm not even sure why I'm following this, I really can't be bothered :lol:

Tiber

His instagram used to be full of bizarre pictures of him in intimate poses with his missus and his sister.

Forget the divorce. I need to go back to this post from 2019. Seriously....what the feck?

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
I think he wasn't, considering that the information is out there. Just managed to get the public perception on his side at the right time, while in reality we should've been apalled at all three of them.

They seem like a bunch of problematic people though and that's putting it mildly... a-and, they're back together already, I guess love does conquer all.

edit: or are they? I'm confused. And I'm not even sure why I'm following this, I really can't be bothered :lol:
God I had a bunch of grammatical errors on that. I really need to have my coffee before I start posting.
They are all just beautifully attractive weak people who have temptation at their fingertips.
Is it love or stupidity? I can vouch that it's more stupidity and a little bit of " you can't have my man!" :lol:
I don't know why I'm following this either. Guess it's a bit intriguing when it's the football world. It could also be because this it's a somewhat safe thread. We don't have an abundance of those lately.:)

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
I’ve always wondered how Lopez ended up as an innocent victim considering that he also cheated on Wanda… isn’t that karma?

That doesn’t excuse further marital affairs by other people though.
His “mate” slept with his wife and the mother of his kids, then got their names tattooed on him and became their step dad… whatever Lopez did extamaritaly, Icardi is by far the bigger scumbag. Crossing about 5 different lines there

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
She is nothing special. Looks like many average girl looked after they became rich.
She has grown on me to be fair. Been following her on Instagram for the drama but she’s quite beautiful in my opinion.

footballistic orgasm

Supports
No team in particular
Why would you cheat on Wanda? She seems like she likes it dirty.
It's all about having the opportunity and wanting to tryout someone else, no more no less.
Unfortunately for him, it doesn't seem like they have an open marriage where they can both sleep with other people without it being called cheating.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Bang average doesnt mean ugly sir.
Sorry to break it to you, but neither of these women would even get into smelling distance of you
Yeah because we are separated by ocean and they dont know me as much as they dont know you.
Go on then, show us your supermodel girlfriend :lol:
I mean look at them, especially Wanda. Without a make up on, she looks alright, average but not exceptionally pretty or hot. The way you want to rate your woman is when she doesnt have a makeup on and preferably when she's just woken up. If she looks very pretty in that state then she is a bomb with make up on. With lots of make up, your female caf posters will probably look as good or even better. You only have to look at the girl who looks like Herrera to know the definition of true beauty. No heavy make up and just prettiness all around.

MadMike

I want to know what she did for the Atletico Madrid board to name their stadium after her

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Bang average doesnt mean ugly sir.

Yeah because we are separated by ocean and they dont know me as much as they dont know you.

I mean look at them, especially Wanda. Without a make up on, she looks alright, average but not exceptionally pretty or hot. The way you want to rate your woman is when she doesnt have a makeup on and preferably when she's just woken up. If she looks very pretty in that state then she is a bomb with make up on. With lots of make up, your female caf posters will probably look as good or even better. You only have to look at the girl who looks like Herrera to know the definition of true beauty. No heavy make up and just prettiness all around.
I need to move to wherever you live if all the women look like this without makeup :lol: