Television The Last of Us TV series in the works from Chernobyl creator Craig Mazin and Naughty Dog's Neil Druckmann

TrustInOle

Just seen this, honestly one of, if not my most anticipated series in recent years! Hope they do the story justice.

Bobski

This surely will be the best video game live action adaptation ever with the talent involved? Not that it is a high bar but that trailer is strong.

Troy Baker and Ashley Johnson are Joel and Ellie, overcoming that challenge will key to the success of this.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Ok, I'm sold (I was scared they would feck it up even though Druckman is involved and Chernobyl was amazing, especially that scary as feck water scene).

It's cool that the voice actor/mocap for Marlene is also playing the character in the show.

It looks like it's staying true to the show but has some adjustments (looks like the intro to Bill happens differently). I don't give a shit if Ellie looks different, Bella Ramsey is bloody ace. Pedro just oozes charisma and raw anger so that's perfect for Joel. Anna Torv was a bit weak in Fringe to start with but improved (and her Leonard Nimoy impression was top notch) so the jury is out but that's cool.