Gaming The Legend of Zelda | Earthquake: "It's actually ridiculously good, and keeps getting better." ★★★★★

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
:lol: Witcher and Zelda!

Come to think of it, didn't my old mucker fcb mention something about loving Skyrim? Hmmm...

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
It's no Zelda, but it's pretty decent actually. Like most of these types of games, it gets a little samey, but I think it's solid and certainly something to build on!

:lol: I wish I wasn't getting glared at by the missus right now, I'd keep stringing fcbullcrap along ;)
Well I normally am easier pleased than your good self so I am expecting to like it a lot

But kinda wish I'd played it before Zelda, as I have a feeling lots of games might feel a little disappointing after that

Drainy

:lol: Witcher and Zelda!

Come to think of it, didn't my old mucker fcb mention something about loving Skyrim? Hmmm...
Watch Dogs 2 is clearly better than both :lol:

Tbf, this is the same guy who game a Mario Kart game 5/10 for being similar to previous games in the series..

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
I'd agree with a lot of those scores

But Zelda, I dunno...is he looking for a bit of attention/reaction with that? (It's a 10 for me anyway)

I've only recently started following Jim sterling, and I find him very funny at times. But he sure does seem to have a bit of a Nintendo grudge

Or maybe it really is his opinion, who knows

Redlambs

Well I normally am easier pleased than your good self so I am expecting to like it a lot

But kinda wish I'd played it before Zelda, as I have a feeling lots of games might feel a little disappointing after that
:lol: I've been playing it at the same time and I can assure you it's pretty good. Not on Zelda's level, by a fair way, but then what is?

As a seperate game, judged as such, I think you'll enjoy it.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
I'd agree with a lot of those scores

But Zelda, I dunno...is he looking for a bit of attention/reaction with that? (It's a 10 for me anyway)

I've only recently started following Jim sterling, and I find him very funny at times. But he sure does seem to have a bit of a Nintendo grudge

Or maybe it really is his opinion, who knows
He definitely is getting quite a kick out of being a "wildcard".

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Oh and my issue with getting used to buttons being in different places on the switch was reversed when I played PS4 earlier today. Keep pressing O instead of X

Why can't there be a fecking rule in place to make a standard button order thing

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
I will never trust zelda fans. They're the equivalents of the scousers.

until I play zelda myself that is

Drainy

He didn't get a review copy so his review didn't get released until over a week after the launch. Given that most traffic related to a game dies down after launch, I wouldn't blame anyone for thinking this is the case.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
:lol: I've been playing it at the same time and I can assure you it's pretty good. Not on Zelda's level, by a fair way, but then what is?

As a seperate game, judged as such, I think you'll enjoy it.
Let me guess. Nothing?

It's funny to see the reaction to that Sterling chap's interviews. Bunch of babies losing their collective plot is always entertaining.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
He didn't get a review copy so his review didn't get released until over a week after the launch. Given that most traffic related to a game dies down after launch, I wouldn't blame anyone for thinking this is the case.
To be fair, traffic doesn't mean shit to him since he's Patreon funded, but I guess anything to get name exposure could attract more Patreon subscribers.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
It better be good. When I finally play it, it better be good. Or I will come here and give it a 7/10.

Redlambs

Oh and my issue with getting used to buttons being in different places on the switch was reversed when I played PS4 earlier today. Keep pressing O instead of X

Why can't there be a fecking rule in place to make a standard button order thing
That fecking aggrates me too! You know what did even more? Blaster Master sticks to the other way, on the switch, completely screwing things up more :mad:

Redlambs

Let me guess. Nothing?

It's funny to see the reaction to that Sterling chap's interviews. Bunch of babies losing their collective plot is always entertaining.
Too soon to tell, but certainly nothing recent is. Maybe Witcher, but nothing else right now. I'll need to finish it first to properly have a final thought on that.

The reaction is hilarious though! It's worth noting, that Stirling really doesn't get the game though, and you can make your own mind up on whether the Nintendo snub did hurt his precious little feelings.

PepsiCola

The last game to come out and match the love i'm feeling for BoTW was probably last year's Doom.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
Some of the money people make from Patreon is insane. Kinda Funny has two, and combined they make $50k a month :lol:

Forces looks like it could be fun too.
Dunno, from that short clip I saw recently it reminded me of lots of the other 3D Sonic games unfortunately. Still, could turn out ok though I suppose.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Redlambs has found his new nemesis! It's just like the good old days when lambs and Weaste used to go at it hammer and tongs!

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Some of the money people make from Patreon is insane. Kinda Funny has two, and combined they make $50k a month :lol:

Dunno, from that short clip I saw recently it reminded me of lots of the other 3D Sonic games unfortunately. Still, could turn out ok though I suppose.
That 50k is split 4 ways (now 3 that moriarty is gone) they also pay the guy Kevin and hired a social media manager too

But they also make a lot from advertising as well, so I guess they are doing well for themselves

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
That 50k is split 4 ways (now 3 that moriarty is gone) they also pay the guy Kevin and hired a social media manager too

But they also make a lot from advertising as well, so I guess they are doing well for themselves
Yeah they advertise so much and get loads of tips/donations, I wouldn't be surprised if they get double that. Crazy really.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Yeah they advertise so much and get loads of tips/donations, I wouldn't be surprised if they get double that. Crazy really.
What were your thoughts on Colin leaving? I was ok with it. But the outrage over his tweet was a bit ridiculous