The Line Up Leaks

JMack1234

Doesn't the team get circulated to a fair amount of people? It seems fairly probable they'd be some sort of leak.

sugar_kane

Ok a leak but I am sure that any of us on this site could predict the team with a certain amount of probability just following the reports in the Manchester evening news. I.E., players arriving at local hotel, Stockport railway station, Manchester airport etc.. Given injuries and perhaps lose of form the first eleven picks itself.
If argue the last couple of league games have been a bit less predictable eg Fred returning, Mata’s continued presence, Lukaku dropped.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Ok a leak but I am sure that any of us on this site could predict the team with a certain amount of probability just following the reports in the Manchester evening news. I.E., players arriving at local hotel, Stockport railway station, Manchester airport etc.. Given injuries and perhaps lose of form the first eleven picks itself.
The lineup prediction league says otherwise.

cyril C

It'd waste too much energy, but if I was the manager i'd give a whole set of different lineups to different people, and try and close in on the mole.

Surely only the coaching staff and the 18 in the party know the line up?
The best way to catch a mole, is to give 25 different set of starting 11 to 25 different people, see which one got leak.

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
The best way to catch a mole, is to give 25 different set of starting 11 to 25 different people, see which one got leak.
Is that why just one name was wrong? Nice theory.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
You think none of the players or staff might discuss them and realise?

They're back again.

It's been years now. Which players have been in the squad throughout? Suspect #1 is now in the US so it wasnt him. De Gea, Smalling or Jones? Is it even a player?

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
They're back again.

It's been years now. Which players have been in the squad throughout? Suspect #1 is now in the US so it wasnt him. De Gea, Smalling or Jones? Is it even a player?
Not sure what players would gain from it, especially across multiple managers. Has to be a member of staff.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
They're back again.

It's probably more likely to be a staff member rather than an actual player. Or maybe a close friend or family member that a player trusts and doesn't realise they are leaking it.