The Make A Fecking Sub ETH Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erics_Collar

I've been near Antony's biggest critic this season, but I take it all back and welcome his name on teamsheet if it saves me from having to watch Sancho waddle around the pitch struggling to breathe.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
What does he suddenly see in AWB? So poor, take him off.

BorisManUtd

Great subs so well done ten Hag though I thought starting Weghorst at ST was an unnecessary mistake. Guess he tried it for some reason but it didn't cost us anyways.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
It’s crazy how good our substitute forwards and wingers look when they come on. The same players have so much more impact than when they start.

El Zoido

Remember the days when Ole would wait until the 80th minute to make a substitution even if it hadn’t been working all game? Good times.

eire-red

I think we can safely say this threat is redundant. EtH makes very impactuful subs clearly. But more than that, he's a great problem solver mid-game with switching positions of players that started, and not just changing the personnel.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Why on earth would you waste 45 minutes of Bruno on Trent when Rashford or Garnacho would destroy that cnut? Sort this shite out.

Nero

Worst thread on the Caf easily. Desperately trying to make it a thing.

AFC NimbleThumb

Garnacho might not be a bad shout tbf. . . I was thinking Sancho but Garnacho would finish TAA.

EtH will sort this though, no danger.

PoTMS

Why on earth would you waste 45 minutes of Bruno on Trent when Rashford or Garnacho would destroy that cnut? Sort this shite out.
It's all to accommodate Weghorst who is good at everything other than football apparently.

Revan

Assumptionman
And play that big lump as No. 10 who is good at running. Honestly, Fred can do everything that Weghorst does but better, and I would have never thought Fred as a good 10 or 9. I like ten Hag but this weird obsession with playing Weghorst hopefully ends soon.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Garnacho for Weghorst and maybe AWB for Dalot please.

PoTMS

Should've changed things at HT. He didn't and we got battered.

AFC NimbleThumb

It's baffling how this 2 meter giant doesn't even make efforts to contest those balls in the air.
It’s so weird how he never seems to actually contest any duels. He’ll be right under it & not jump.

Phil

My first foray into this thread. Poor shape and player selections compounded by taking forever to change it and then deciding Mctominay was the sub to come on. Not good from the bald one today.

The United

Hmm you would think you want to keep your hardest workers on the field with only 10 left?

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Hmm you would think you want to keep your hardest workers on the field with only 10 left?
Think he's gone for maintaining the attacking quality in the expectation that we can still very much win this.

BorisManUtd

Guess Fred will be on for Sancho at some point. Extremely difficult to play with 10 men now.

RvNPas

It is ETH's mistake for the lineup, its not working and possibly made Case a bit frustation. ETH must do his magic for second half.

Mike Smalling

Good sub to see out the half. Weghorst is increasingly getting on my nerves - I think it was the right call to take him off instead of Sancho or Antony.

Skills

Snitch
Starting line up was stupid in the first place. This is the 20th placed team in the league, we had to try and control the games. But it was so open.

Status
Not open for further replies.