The Make A Fecking Sub Ole Thread

arnie_ni

Those subs had to be premeditated yesterday didn't they?

I'm not sure they had any effect on the game but they just didn't seem like they were needed or required at the time.

He doesn't seem to make any decisions based on the flow of the game.

pascell

Those subs had to be premeditated yesterday didn't they?

I'm not sure they had any effect on the game but they just didn't seem like they were needed or required at the time.

He doesn't seem to make any decisions based on the flow of the game.
Sancho for Martial was required, Martial picked up a knock.

arnie_ni

Sancho for Martial was required, Martial picked up a knock.
Did he? Didn't pick that up at all but I was watching through the bt sport app on the phone.

I suppose cavani was probably only for enough for 50 60 mins as well so it would have been premeditated.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Did he? Didn't pick that up at all but I was watching through the bt sport app on the phone.

I suppose cavani was probably only for enough for 50 60 mins as well so it would have been premeditated.
Ole confirmed it after the game.

Atheist

Making subs in itself is not enough. There have to be tactical changes and there really aren’t any. No Plan B whatsoever.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Making subs in itself is not enough. There have to be tactical changes and there really aren’t any. No Plan B whatsoever.
This. It's not a game of FIFA where you replace a tiring CM or winger with another one in the 60th minute and carry on trying to do the same thing.

tomaldinho1

Why is no one going mental on the pitch or bench, where are the subs? why aren’t we tearing into each other and trying to up our level?

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Why is no one going mental on the pitch or bench, where are the subs? why aren’t we tearing into each other and trying to up our level?
Yeah this. Shaw has been atrocious, why is nobody tearing him a new one and trying to reorganise at the back. I really can't see how subbing Telles on makes any difference at this point, the organisation and composure just isn't there.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Having said that, I would bring in Sancho for Greenwood. He's just not improving enough on the things he's doing badly.