The Make A Fecking Sub Ole Thread

Ludens the Red

Fair bump :lol:
I did feel we had them on the ropes between like 65-75 and we needed an injection (Rashford) due to Martial playing like a drunk and Greenwood lacking confidence.

Born2Lose

Moaners and fake united fans are really having to scrape the barrel these days.

RussellWilson

2020 NFC Fantasy League winner
He didn't, didn't he?? Sure I heard his name mentioned. Maybe you meant, didn't come on earlier. Then yeah. Same here.
90th minute and won two balls and played a simple pass into the corner to see put the game.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
I think the hesitancy was because the balance of the game. Do you shore up or try to get another goal?
Obviously that, it’s not as if we were under immense pressure, It worked anyway so happy days

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
fecks sake Ole. What are Tuanzebe, Matic and Martial all still doing on this pitch?

paulscholes18

Should have made subs at HT, nearly 20 minutes into the 2nd half and nothing has changed

Waynne

Martial standing with his hands behind his back while there is a Sheffield player unmarked right behind him.

I just can't believe the fact that Burke was unmarked TWICE in the box to score the goal. Absolutely insane.

How many players would you find unmarked like that against the top sides in Europe?

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
80 minutes before bringing final subs on.....weird choice.

All 3 Should've been done at halftime.

klayton88

Ole is the type of guy to let his pot noodle sit for two minutes before eating it

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
How Martial came out for the second half, I will never understand.

His lazy brainless idiotic bullshit then led to Sheffield's 2nd goal. You reap what you sow.

DRM

I don't know why we're all surprised, he does this all the fecking time

Josep Dowling

Not taking off Martial is the big issue. So many times this season he should have come off. Given the ball away every single time he’s had the ball. Awful performance that has cost us.

It’s baffling beyond belief.

Absolutely shocking first half was rewarded by just hoping 3-4 players would suddenly go from having horror shows to winning us the game.

Makes absolutely no sense, like we wanted to lose.

PoTMS

No matter how the game is playing out, no matter who we play. No subs until 60 or 75 mins.

Roboc7

His sit back and hope tactics have been working, wouldn’t be surprised if this is start of a poor run now, guaranteed Arsenal will beat us.

PoTMS

How dare you not accept a defeat to bottom of the table at home? You're not a true fan.

binary bot
I can't believe he watched that first half and didn't make a change, but then again he's watched Martial play badly for half a season and little has changed.

MrBrightside1989

Got the starting team wrong today- needed either Fred or McTominay in that midfield and the subs were totally ineffective, Greenwood was the only player who looked decent.

mu4c_20le

He was right to make a sub only after conceding the second goal. If not for the defensive mistake, we were on top of them.