The manager has lost the players

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrcaFat

Yeah, maybe. Looks very bad now. But there are still a few mitigating factors. Very recently there were plenty players talking up the team spirit. A couple of decent wins will right the ship but in all honesty, I don’t see where those wins are coming from.

Zoo

We can all see it and now the leaks to the media will begin. The club should do the right thing and put Ole out of his misery as we all know he’s now out of his depth.

e.cantona

Mummy, mummy, diamonds, I want them too
Ye I think this is close to the end for Ole..

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
I said it against Villareal. They should have beaten us comfortably. We need to change manager quickly while we still have a chance in the CL and PL. Look at what Chelsea did last season. Sad for Ole because he is a legend, but he needs to go.

He doesnt command respect off the players. Just by the way he speaks. Players are crying out for direction and identity as well, which we dont have. We have one of the best attacks in the world. But dont play like we do.

Sad but he has to go.

Yakuza_devils

Apparently, this year he is not supposed to be challenging for title. Ole still need another year before he can challenge year after next. He also need more time to implement style of play.

If you can't see this you are not Top Red.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Anyone not playing their heart out are not worthy of wearing the emblem.
What sort of shit is this? If you have a crap boss who can't motivate you or doesn't inspire confidence then you will always struggle no matter what the profession. It is literally the managers fecking job!

Is this the last line of defending the manager and throwing the players under the bus instead?

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Is it possible to get unbanned from my critique of Ole before? I feel that I have been vindicated and I am not surprised. You can tell from past performances that we were fortunate for a long time with Ole. I believe the players are just looking for better ideas from the manager

Valar Morghulis

Supports
BBW
100% agreed. This match today was extremely ominous, a dragged out Jose style exit on the horizon IMO.

Greck

Talent wise this is on paper one of our better teams since 09. Trust Moyes Mk II to make it look like sniffing top 4 with them would be an achievement.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
You could see it in their faces at the end.

Dominos

Apparently, this year he is not supposed to be challenging for title. Ole still need another year before he can challenge year after next. He also need more time to implement style of play.

If you can't see this you are not Top Red.
I genuinely don't even think he'd get us top 4 if given the full season, the players have no faith in him and with each bad performance the atmosphere around the cub becomes even more toxic, which leads to even worse performances..

Yakuza_devils

Our defense is bad. Our Midfield is bad. Our attack is bad. Our team spirit is bad. Our style of play is bad.

What are we actually good at?

Zoo

He hasn't. Midweek the majority of the dressing room backed Ole. There'll be all sorts of leaks when he has.
They like him as a man but as a football manager he’s not up to it.

Abraxas

Today felt like a bad fork in the road for Oles tenure. Many will argue the writing has been on the wall and will bask in the glow of what they said about the manager prior to today. But that's neither here nor there IMO, today was a wretched point in terms of the sheer scale of how poor it was.

It's that one match you look back on within the context of a poor run that is just dreadful in terms of organisation and seems to summarise the players commitment to the cause. There is usually a game, or a small set of games that has that effect and signals the manager's demise.

RedKnight88

I've never been a Ole out. But this not acceptable. Ole is not good enough to make us challenge City, Liverpool.
But who can we get right now to replace him? Conte ? Zidane? I really not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.