The 'Manchester Is Blue' Thread

ExecutionerWasp001

Ha,ha...those fans were triggered. Thin skin fans know it’s true
Going from ''the traffic'' excuse to the ''we can't afford it'' excuse. This might wash if tickets were expensive but they aren't. City offer loads of giveaways, BOGOF, & kids in free deals. There's literally nobody in the stadium paying full price for a ticket.

Bocca9978

Bit curious about the attendance tonight.

Know it’s massively likely City will go through but laugh my ass off if the attendance is only half full for a derby.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
That quote about not being happy about Pep fuelling other clubs supporters calling them Emptyhad made me laugh.

They must realise that if everyone in the UK name your stadium the Emptyhad, then your manager basically says the same thing, then you have to acknowledge the bigger issue, you dont have enough fans to fill your stadium.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
He said he's surprised why the etihad isn't full and that more supporters should come. The fans got angry and said he's helping the emptyhad notion.
Haha. It's nothing new though, surprised he hasn't said something before. What Emptihad notion is that? Pretending it's not really half empty?

Sylar

It really is mind boggling though. Prices are kinda low compared to most other teams.
They have some of the best players in the league and play some of the best football along with winning trophies.

Obviously theres the notion that there arent enough actual fans to go week in and week out. But if there is enough for the 'bigger' games, you would think they would want to watch some of the drubbings too.

Yagami

Good post resistant
The thing that gets me is that Pep said he was surprised. Did he know anything about City prior to joining?

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
It's actually weird how they're still seen as so insignificant even though they've won the prem more than once and are strong recently.

I think it's because united have dominated for so long the football world still sees united as the real and only Manchester club worth bothering about.

Neo_Mufc

Amazing how their fans cba to turn up now that the league's over.

Literally is the emptihad.

TheReligion

Abusive
They are a total and utter embarrassment. This is what happens when the success out grows the club with financial doping. No opportunity for the fanbase to grow naturally and you end up with this.

Pep's Suit

I swear City have less fans now than what they had 8-9 years ago. Genuinely think those ex-Barca guys are only good in wasting money on terrible players and that's it. Don't really see any real grow there.

redman5

In a world of my own. People know me here.
Makes you wonder what the players must think when they're surrounded by thousands of empty seats whilst you're still officially the PL champions. Maybe with all the dodgy money they're getting they're probably not arsed themselves.

Djemba-Djemba

Makes you wonder what the players must think when they're surrounded by thousands of empty seats whilst you're still officially the PL champions. Maybe with all the dodgy money they're getting they're probably not arsed themselves.
I thought that.

They must be on seriously mental money these City players.

TheReligion

Abusive
You have to wonder what some of the motivations of their new signings are. Hardly looks good for the club.

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.
Watching this game, it’s a big reality hit that their upwards curve is now declining.

RoyH1

It's actually weird how they're still seen as so insignificant even though they've won the prem more than once and are strong recently.

I think it's because united have dominated for so long the football world still sees united as the real and only Manchester club worth bothering about.
Spanish speaking commentators sometimes refer to Utd as “el Manchester” as in “The Manchester”. Man City has to called by their whole name.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
They always had a pretty big fanbase but not big enough to fill a huge stadium. I wonder if some of the older fans have dumped them because of the owners.