Television The Many Saints of Newark | Sopranos Prequel

Hoof the ball

Coming out in August.

Young Tony Soprano played byJames Gandolfini's (Tony) actual son Michael Gandolfini.

Silvio played by John Magaro. This shot is in costume and on set.

And a slightly blurry picture of what appears to be Billy Magnussen wearing a prosthetic nose, playing Paulie.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Written by the series creator, David Chase, so it's in good hands, and it is only a movie and not a series.

Confirmed actors :-

Jon Bernthal
Ray Liotta
Vera Farmiga
Corey Stoll
Yeah, it’s got great potential but it’s a big old gamble messing with Sopranos legacy. Here’s hoping he can pull it off. Certainly something to look forward to, Sopranos is still one of my all time faves.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Has Michael Gandolfini actually got an acting career or has he been hired on the basis of looking like his dad?

acnumber9

I hope they do the time honoured prequel tradition and tell us how he came into possession of his bath robe. A gift from a young Hesh perhaps.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Wonder whether they'll show the vipers?

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
It’s about time. They were filming this thing around my area almost two years ago. There should be scene in the Bendix diner which is the next town over. I don’t think the Bing is in play though in this movie unless hopefully young Tony get’s made into a man there. The shame is it’s gonna be one and done. This should have been a series.

Zlatattack

It’s about time. They were filming this thing around my area almost two years ago. There should be scene in the Bendix diner which is the next town over. I don’t think the Bing is in play though in this movie unless hopefully young Tony get’s made into a man there. The shame is it’s gonna be one and done. This should have been a series.
I know right. Still i shall eagerly await it. Won't even pirate it will pay full price.

Leg-End

That actually looks pretty good, have to trust David Chase.

I know the chances are its going to be awful but i cant help but get excited seeing that trailer. If it's half as good as The Sopranos it will still be brilliant.

Jon Bernthal and Vera Farmiga in particular should be able to nail their parts.
Who is Ray Liotta supposed to be?