Film The Mask (1994)

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Any chance of a separate thread for mask talk? Please?

This thread has become people going in circles for the last ten pages.
Here you are.

In my opinion The Mask is the pinnacle of Jim Carrey in the 90s. I haven't watched it in a while so I'm not sure if it still holds up

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Used to adore The Mask. Was the best blockbuster at the time from what I recall of those years.

But Jim Carrey in general was brilliant. Extraordinary entertainer, I don't think we've seen a comedic actor which that fakir and charisma since. Somebody stop me. It's a spicy meataball. But you. Told me. To freeze.

BigDunc9

Supports
Everton
The Mask, Ace Ventura and Dumb n Dumber all came out 1994. Hell of a year for Carey.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Used to adore The Mask. Was the best blockbuster at the time from what I recall of those years.

But Jim Carrey in general was brilliant. Extraordinary entertainer, I don't think we've seen a comedic actor which that fakir and charisma since. Somebody stop me. It's a spicy meataball. But you. Told me. To freeze.
This :lol:

Prometheus

Supports
Chelsea
In my opinion The Mask is the pinnacle of Jim Carrey in the 90s. I haven't watched it in a while so I'm not sure if it still holds up
I rewatched it a couple of years ago. Aged excellently, for me! :drool:

Shits on all the Fartvel universe trash they keep putting out.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Loved The Mask, have a special place in my heart for Liar Liar too. One of those films that would have been bang average without its star.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
The Mask, Liar Liar, The Truman Show, The Cable Guy, Me Myself & Irene and How The Grinch Stole Christmas are probably Carrey's best pieces of work.

But yeah, I could watch The Mask over and over again.

Prometheus

Supports
Chelsea
The Mask, Liar Liar, The Truman Show, The Cable Guy, Me Myself & Irene and How The Grinch Stole Christmas are probably Carrey's best pieces of work.

The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind?

Handré1990

Jim Carrey was the funniest guy I knew growing up. The Mask, Ace Ventura, Liar Liar and Me Myself & Irene all made me laugh so hard I could cry!

Jim Carrey was the perfect blend of comedy whilst still actually being able to act.

Nobody watches the The Mask to see him, though.

0le

Re-hheeeaaaa--eeeaaalllllllyyyyy?