Justin Thomas 15
Schauffele 17
Brooks 18
Cantlay 32
Matsuyama 34

I've gone with;

DJ to finish top 5 at 3.0
Brooks to win it at 18

Brooks is risky coming off the back of an injury but if he's back to form I think it's a great price.

Considering Bubba EW at 35s too, he's found some form and loves the course.

Who does everyone fancy to win it?

ChrisNelson

Day off booked for tomorrow so I can sit and enjoy this!

Johnson to finish top 5 at 3.0 is a good bet, I'll probably follow you on that one.

Is a long hit going to be enough to win at Augusta? For Bryson I mean.... I'm not sure.

Going to back Rose too.

RexHamilton

Gumshoe for hire
I've Brooks done too.

Would love to Bryson either take the course apart, win by 6 and everyone loses their minds or fall apart himself and miss the cut by several shots. Either would entertain me.

Tarrou

seeing as there's no fans this year are they going to lift the stupid TV coverage restrictions?

Tarrou

Johnson to finish top 5 at 3.0 is a good bet, I'll probably follow you on that one.

Is a long hit going to be enough to win at Augusta? For Bryson I mean.... I'm not sure.

Going to back Rose too.
Looking forward to seeing him smash the par 5s but don't think he's value at that price. Him vs DJ would be an epic final pairing on Sunday.

RexHamilton

Gumshoe for hire

Going to back Rose too.
To be fair, and I don't like him, he's far more than that.

He's technically brilliant, has turned into one of the best putters on tour and his course management/ strategy can be excellent. He won the US Open, because he took on the course in a way no one else dared, not because he hit it further. I think he was outside the top 5 in driving distance that week.

Tarrou

Excuse me, I believe you mean no “patrons”!
oh yeah, right!

They're showing the Bryson group on Sky Sports Golf anyway

he's just shanked his drive on the 10th (his 2nd) into the trees

Last edited:

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Both rahm and Bryson got lucky there tbh, rahm only ended up in the rough somehow, and Bryson has a putt for par possibly.

Tiger with a lovely tee shot then manages to go left with his approach! Man, is it good to be watching this though!

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Ah, tiger recovers and has a short putt for par!

Poor bugger in tigers group is in his first masters, paired with woods and Lowry. Must be shitting himself.

Tarrou

Both rahm and Bryson got lucky there tbh, rahm only ended up in the rough somehow, and Bryson has a putt for par possibly.

Tiger with a lovely tee shot then manages to go left with his approach! Man, is it good to be watching this though!
it was a great recovery from Bryson tbf

wtf happened with Rahm? Either it came off a tree of his caddy snuck one out of the bag!

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
it was a great recovery from Bryson tbf

wtf happened with Rahm? Either it came off a tree of his caddy snuck one out of the bag!
Yeah, the way the shit tracer and everyone pointed it went deep into the woods, walks up and it's just there. :lol:

I meant Bryson was lucky to even find his how far left it was headed.

Rahm bogeys the par 3 too, we might not see him Saturday if he doesn't start playing soon.

YAMS49

Bryson needs to swallow his ego very quickly & get the course management head on here. He's currently playing for too recklessly for Augusta.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Hilarious, Bryson is imploding on a par five that plays shorter than many par fours on the tour.

ANGC is showing her teeth against ignorant golfers that can’t play the course.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I'm laughing at Bryson (I actually like him, just find him playing like me funny). However with a bit more thinking I realise I'd be on my 8th shot by now and still praying the 9th shot hits the green.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
So few fans, they didn’t even bother with gallery ropes.

Love how the course is looking.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Took me a little while to figure out that's Michelle Wie providing commentary on ESPN+ broadcast. Her lisp is slightly distracting.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Bryson seems to have the Slippy G mentality of perhaps taking pot shots once he fecks something up royally.

He already lost a minimum of 2.5 strokes to the field work his double on 13. We may see many more shots lost on 15, 2, & 8 if he doesn’t play the course a bit more intelligently.

Last edited:

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Bryson has no miss today off the tee with his driver. Has sprayed it both left & right.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Coverage was going great, now sky sports is showing feck all golf and were just listening to pricks in the studio. Nice one.

I dgaf about your bullshit views and thoughts, show me the feckin golf!

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Coverage was going great, now sky sports is showing feck all golf and were just listening to pricks in the studio. Nice one.

I dgaf about your bullshit views and thoughts, show me the feckin golf!
www.masters.com for nothing but golf. No announcers.

edit - Sorry, there’s announcing now.

Last edited: