The MMA thread

LDUred

Fair play to MVP. He could have really piled in on that dude.

Last edited:

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
It's actually amazing how many dickheads just do a load of showboating these days, it really is all about image. Love to see some cocky knobhead get knocked out.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
It's actually amazing how many dickheads just do a load of showboating these days, it really is all about image. Love to see some cocky knobhead get knocked out.
Are you talking about MVP?

If so:

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Are you talking about MVP?

If so:

Seeing him earlier in this thread made me think of it, but there are loads of other clever cnuts who do it too.

It's not showing off, it's not showing you're a level above the other fighter. It's fecking stupid. I understand maybe the odd bit of show boating, but some of these absolute melons base their entire fighting around messing about for the cameras.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Seeing him earlier in this thread made me think of it, but there are loads of other clever cnuts who do it too.

It's not showing off, it's not showing you're a level above the other fighter. It's fecking stupid. I understand maybe the odd bit of show boating, but some of these absolute melons base their entire fighting around messing about for the cameras.
I don’t like it either. fecks me off and I love it when someone gets starched. :drool:

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Anyone watching? That was one hell of a 2nd wind from Gillespie. Where did he find that?

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
Decent fight but I'm surprised that Neal got outworked so comprehensively.
There's a chance that the Geoff Neal we used to knew, is gone for good. He had some life threatening disease, and since he came back after recovering, looks like a shell of himself.

Shame Cowboy couldn't add to his records tonight. Time to hang them up when Morono beats you up.

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
There's a chance that the Geoff Neal we used to knew, is gone for good. He had some life threatening disease, and since he came back after recovering, looks like a shell of himself.

Shame Cowboy couldn't add to his records tonight. Time to hang them up when Morono beats you up.
Aye, Neal posted on Instagram tat he's still struggling with his health. I hope he can recover fully in time as he was a great prospect and seems a class act as a person.

Moreno was actually playing match-maker after the fight and suggested Jim Miller and Joe Lauzon as potential fights for Cowboy. He seems like he wants to carry on so I like the idea of him fighting smaller guys and fellow veterans (if he can safely make lightweight still of course).

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
Aye, Neal posted on Instagram tat he's still struggling with his health. I hope he can recover fully in time as he was a great prospect and seems a class act as a person.

Moreno was actually playing match-maker after the fight and suggested Jim Miller and Joe Lauzon as potential fights for Cowboy. He seems like he wants to carry on so I like the idea of him fighting smaller guys and fellow veterans (if he can safely make lightweight still of course).
Only 4 victories in his last 13 fights so far for Cowboy. Yeah, if he wants to keep fighting, should only be against fellow veterans.

Luke1995

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2021/5/11/22411542/finances-ufc-revenues-and-earnings-drive-endeavor-ipo

Unfortunately, seems like whatever happens with Endeavor, nothing will change in regards to fighter pay by the UFC.

UFC has been pretty much a money making machine since the ESPN deal came up, and that's helping Endeavor greatly

But whether Endeavor recovers or folds, fighters are still without any path to get their fair share.

For example, the Jones-Ngannou fight, they should be making 15 million each. At least, 10 million each. But the MMA world really isn't fair. As a fan, that sucks.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Who's picking Dariush here ?

Probably my most underrated lightweight fighter.
He's that guy that always looks solid but suddenly loses out of nowhere.

When you lack the brash personality, unfortunately the only chance of moving up is getting a killer win streak (like Usman did), Dariush always loses suddenly and has to start again.