The MMA thread

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Springy as a mofo. Those two takedowns at the end of the first and third round should have done it for Lima. MVP wins a controversial split decision.
Yeah think so, multiple knockdowns for page though, not sure if Bellator scores things different to ufc?

redom

Thought Lima edged it but it wasn't the most active fight so I suppose the judges put more weight on MVPs moments, big win for him.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Yeah think so, multiple knockdowns for page though, not sure if Bellator scores things different to ufc?
Possibly . At least we will get a trilogy out of it at some point though MVP will probably fight for the title next.

M15 Red.

Lima just edged that one for me. MVP seemed to know the decision was going his way before it was called.

ZupZup

I think it could have gone either way but I’m glad Page got the decision because ground control with no damage is a bore to watch. I’m pleased if they don’t give it too much credit.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Alex Ferguson number one manager. He smesh opponent 26 years.

New manager ? He tap machine.

Last edited:

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Alex Ferguson number one manager. He smesh opponent 26 years.

New manager ? He tap machine.

He was literally supporting Liverpool one minute. Now he said he’s going to hang a framed United shirt in his house. Oh, Khabib. :lol:

Raoul

Admin
Staff
He was literally supporting Liverpool one minute. Now he said he’s going to hang a framed United shirt in his house. Oh, Khabib. :lol:
Obviously because his pal CR7 came home. Otherwise he'd still be waxing poetic about Mo Salah.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
She will always have a place in my heart. God bless her.

Hopefully she retires with a win, but probably gonna eat a pummeling.

Jesus Christ, that never ending half a second where he looked eye to eye with death coming with a hammerfist, fecks sake.

predator

Youth NITK
It was odd seeing khabib sat in the SAF stand and not in or around the octagon. Must be a huge difference for him being so used to the Americans.

I'm a massive fan of him. Always loved the guy. He did 'an evening with Khabib' in London last night and Harrogate tonight- gutted I didn't get a ticket for the latter event because it seems that it will be a while before he comes back over to the North West or the UK for that matter.

Obviously he's a madrid fan but he loves football and actually looks decent at playing it in a few videos. I think he's said before that he prefers football as a sport than mma.

In the video of them speaking it becomes apparent that SAF has little idea who Khabib is as he asks him when his next fight was and also asked if he wanted to come to the party and have some wine :lol:

I thought SAF would've been quite aware of UFC and Khabibs antics with Mcrgegor etc but then again why would he. Boxing maybe.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
It was odd seeing khabib sat in the SAF stand and not in or around the octagon. Must be a huge difference for him being so used to the Americans.

I'm a massive fan of him. Always loved the guy. He did 'an evening with Khabib' in London last night and Harrogate tonight- gutted I didn't get a ticket for the latter event because it seems that it will be a while before he comes back over to the North West or the UK for that matter.

Obviously he's a madrid fan but he loves football and actually looks decent at playing it in a few videos. I think he's said before that he prefers football as a sport than mma.

In the video of them speaking it becomes apparent that SAF has little idea who Khabib is as he asks him when his next fight was and also asked if he wanted to come to the party and have some wine :lol:

I thought SAF would've been quite aware of UFC and Khabibs antics with Mcrgegor etc but then again why would he. Boxing maybe.

SAF: "The boy from Dagestan is a great fighter. There's no doubt about that."

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Everytime I pick power over skill, skill wins. So Gane it is then.
I hope Gane wins and I suspect he has a good shot if he can avoid Francis' blitz in the first round and get him to gas......at that point he's very beatable.

Luke1995

I have been a long time consumer of certain mma media members's work, but often when they do fan's Q & A it's really tough to get your own question answered.

Their content is good but man it's a somewhat sad experience to hope they will give you the time of the day and it doesn't happen :lol:

When you are a hardcore mma fan you will often find yourself liking media members as much as the fighters themselves I guess