The MMA thread

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
A beast. I'm glad he now is in the top 10.
Some good matchups for him, if people don’t avoid him. Featherweight is pretty deep.
What did you think of the Volkov stoppage? Live I thought it was early, replay I thought it was probably right

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
Some good matchups for him, if people don’t avoid him. Featherweight is pretty deep.
What did you think of the Volkov stoppage? Live I thought it was early, replay I thought it was probably right
Yeah, good stoppage by Herb. He laid off the "Herb" it seems. Was more alert than usual :lol:

All the top dogs will avoid Evloev like the plague. Zero chance Allen contemplates fighting him, as he is one big name away from title shot basically. Of the fighters above him in the rankings (supposing he takes the #10 now), I think only Bryce Mitchell would be down to fight him, but even then, maybe not.

Evloev was supposed to fight Topuria (#15), before pulling out, so I think that if he wants to stay active, he should fight him. Would be a cracking fight. Otherwise, he will have to wait a long time for a fight.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Yeah, good stoppage by Herb. He laid off the "Herb" it seems. Was more alert than usual :lol:

All the top dogs will avoid Evloev like the plague. Zero chance Allen contemplates fighting him, as he is one big name away from title shot basically. Of the fighters above him in the rankings (supposing he takes the #10 now), I think only Bryce Mitchell would be down to fight him, but even then, maybe not.

Evloev was supposed to fight Topuria (#15), before pulling out, so I think that if he wants to stay active, he should fight him. Would be a cracking fight. Otherwise, he will have to wait a long time for a fight.
The loser of Kattar Emmett maybe? Assuming the winner wouldn’t fight him

George Owen

The loser of Kattar Emmett maybe? Assuming the winner wouldn’t fight him
The loser of this fight might not be able to move for a while though. Even the winner hahah.

But yeah, that's the kind of fight he can take if he wants to wait 6 more months.

fecking Kattar fecked up everything by accepting fighting Emmett. Allen should be fighting Kattar, and Emmett would be free to take on Evloev next.

Now Allen is calling out Korean Zombie, who looks like a retired fighter by now. Would be a nice retirement fight for Zombie though. A main event in UK or Korea, something like that.

edit. This fight needs to happen. Unsettled business.

Last edited:

George Owen

Finishes of the day:

Carolina Red

Staff
Went by to get a donation for our program today. Wonderboy himself was in the building. I’ll let you guess which parking spot is his :lol:

Last edited:

George Owen

Went by to get a donation for our program today. Wonderboy himself was in the building. I’ll let you guess which parking spot is his :lol:

Lovely pictures :rolleyes:

Please tell me you got a selfie with Wonderboy. :lol:

ps. probably those 3 cars belong to him. I remember seeing WB in his family mansion and he has a lot of cars.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Thoughts on tonight’s card? Considering the main event is 4/5am I’m tempted to just get up for it rather than pull an all nighter

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Just watched one of Prochazka's early losses to Abdel Karim Edilov.

Edilov could've been a dominant UFC champ had he not been affiliated with Karydov.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
It’s 733am in Indonesia at the moment and they’re holding a UFC event. What’s the point ? Bizarre to say the least.

George Owen

Yes, but why then have an event in Indonesia when most Indonesians are asleep. Might as well have held it in North America or Brazil.
Sunrise was at 6:59 so I doubt the majority of Indonesians were sleeping :/ (they didn't missed much though, if they were)

Main card here we go

Beans

Supports
Neutral
Wish I could have run to bet on a KO about 30 seconds before it happened, you could see it coming.

justboy68

That was a damn close fight. Santos looks like the real deal. Would like to see that one again.

I guess Santos didn't really do too much on top, but I don't agree with 49-46.