The MMA thread

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
I'm one of her biggest fans but she lost that fight. 49-46 was a joke . Very classy from Santos as well. She'll be back. Schevchenko underestimated her opponents strength and grappling technique and paid for it. Should have used her superior striking more.

Sad to see Joanna champion go out like that. Great fighter was just too aggresive tonight, should have been the counter striker.

Charlie Foley

Jiri is like a giant version of Conor’s self-image, but in reality :lol: Some of these strikes are crazy

justboy68

What a legendary fight!

Back and forth so many times. Striking, grappling, scrambles, ground and pound, submissions. It had everything.

Disappointed for Glover. He had him on the feet and made some really bad decisions in the last 2 rounds.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Absolute war and both men were true warriors. A lot of fighting on instinct, they were both so tired by the end.

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
What a legendary fight!

Back and forth so many times. Striking, grappling, scrambles, ground and pound, submissions. It had everything.

Disappointed for Glover. He had him on the feet and made some really bad decisions in the last 2 rounds.
One of the best title fights ever. So much fun.

DannyCAFC

Supports
Charlton Athletic
Great card - fantastic headliner, we knew Jiri was a beast but some very impressive defensive grappling from a technical standpoint too, he's more well-rounded than I had thought. Props to Glover too who is still at 42 one of the best 205's in the game and proved the win over Jan was no fluke. Both men tough as nails. I'd like to see a rematch given how good that fight was and how close, I think Glover has earned that considering Jan only beat Rakic because of an injury too and Glover beat him decisively already.

Valentina-Santos needs a rematch too. Super close fight that could have gone either way, thought Santos looked big at the weight and that proved in the grappling exchanges as she was super strong.

Superb performance by Weili and I think she beats Esparza and regains the belt on that evidence. Not the way Joanna deserved to go out but props to her for a great career.

Baneofthegame

Absolutely amazing fight, think Jiri wins more convincingly in a rematch, but would love to see it regardless!