The MMA thread

predator

Youth NITK
Max's chin was the reason why that went the whole way. Fair play but personly I think it shouldve been ended after the 3rd.

Volka is a beast

justboy68

Absolutely incredible level Volk is at right now. Just look at how much Holloway played with the like of Kattar, and then see how he got made to look like a total amateur tonight.

Red Rash

Missed the card but will try and catch up on it this week.

Really looking forward to seeing Adesanya vs Pereira soon. Although Adesanya is a great fighter I find his personality pretty cringey so would love to see him get KO'd.

Sounds like Volk won pretty easily in the end. Now that he has beaten Max three times and also beaten the likes of Ortega, Korean Zombie and Aldo he must be in the mix for featherweight GOAT. Would love to see him step up to 155 and see how he does there. Even though he is short he has a very stocky frame and apparently used to be over 200lbs so the transition in weight shouldn't be too tricky

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Israel is so cringe.

"King Kong ain't got shit on me"
The undertaker entrance
The Frozen reference

:nono:

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Strickland talked all that smack, then decided he'd show no respect to an excellent stand-up exponent... the outcome was hilarious. Pereira is a legitimate threat to Adesanya with his short circular work. Adesanya seems to welcome the fight, but it'll definitely be the biggest and hardest of his MW career as Pereira is custom-made to beat him.

Re. Volk: he's incredibly awkward to fight against because he is tiny but has arms like an orangutan; and also has the short-burst explosion of a little guy, so not only can he fight long with both arms and feet, he can leap in from ridiculous ranges and is already custom-built for in-fighting and grappling on top of having such small surface areas to target, he's a legitimate freak because you're not supposed to have so many athletic attributes in one person like that. It will be very interesting to see him go up a division.

Luke1995

Oliveira vs Volkanovski

Chandler vs Poirier

Mcgregor vs Gaethje

It all would seem so perfect.

I think Conor will fight Oliveira though. Which will probably lead to Volkanovski fighting Emmett before making the move.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Oliveira vs Volkanovski

Chandler vs Poirier

Mcgregor vs Gaethje

It all would seem so perfect.

I think Conor will fight Oliveira though. Which will probably lead to Volkanovski fighting Emmett before making the move.
Some dream fights there. What about poor Islam?

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
I think Conor is not happening for Charles. Conor is huge right now, and apparently wants to fight Usman for the WW belt next.

So now Charles is calling out Islam to fight in Brazil. That would be such a great fight.
I could happily watch Usman delete Conor. Charles Islam would be quality too….and tbh it’s the fight that needs to happen. If Charles beats Islam he finally removes that unfair question mark that hangs above him

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
Wasn't Islam supposed to fight Dariush ?
Dariush got injured and pulled out of the fight. With Ali being both, Islam and Beneil manager, you never know if it was some manufactured bullshit. His clients usually only fight each other for the belt.

Dana now wants to make Dariush Vs Gamrot, and I love it.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout

That same short left is gonna be kryptonite. Adesanya is susceptible to it and it will be interesting to see what his camp can do to keep him out of harm’s way.

Luke1995

I get the sense that when Dariush is ready to come back, they will give him someone barely in the top 15...

There are some great fighters who they simply refuse to promote.

Abraxas

Adesanya-Cannonier was absolutely terrible. Recently got back into MMA and that didn't help. The undercard made up for it.