The MMA thread

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
Saw a tweet where he has told Frankie he will see him in December so who knows what Conor is doing, probably just blowing more smoke to stay relevant.
Yeah I saw it, probably just trolling Frankie. Who knows with that guy.

Man, Manny Bermudez once again missing weight, even though he went up a weight class. :mad: The guy is a class fighter, but shit like this is not acceptable.

Oggmonster

That picture :lol:
HAha could of been a bit more flattering he's hardly a bad looking guy! Found the worst picture ever of him there.

It doesn't surprise me though, he doesn't need to fight and I doubt he gets back to the top of MW or competes with the best at LHW. He doesn't need to fight so probably best for him he doesn't, he's suffered 3 brutal KOs in his last 4 fights. The last 2 in particular were terrible.

George Owen

HAha could of been a bit more flattering he's hardly a bad looking guy! Found the worst picture ever of him there.

It doesn't surprise me though, he doesn't need to fight and I doubt he gets back to the top of MW or competes with the best at LHW. He doesn't need to fight so probably best for him he doesn't, he's suffered 3 brutal KOs in his last 4 fights. The last 2 in particular were terrible.
Helwani did him dirty for sure.

Yeah, the guy will never gonna reach the top again. If his head is not into it 100%, no point in getting hurt just for the paycheck. One more vs Anthony Smith (there was some beef there) would be nice though.

Saw a tweet where he has told Frankie he will see him in December so who knows what Conor is doing, probably just blowing more smoke to stay relevant.
Dana shut it down already. He said that Frankie is on route to a title run at 135pounds, so fighting Conor two weigh-classes up doesn't make any sense.

Less than 2 hours for the Boston early prelims.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
That's a late start... when isit supposed to finish in the morning?

Duafc

Village Lemon
This Boston crowd :lol:

2 good fights there, Bochniak usually good value too, hope he gets knocked out though.

Grylte

Why do they give Weidman main events? Never found him any interesting to watch, never been impressed by him.
He's getting too much credit for the fluke wins against Anderson Silva.

Looking forward to the fight before, though!

RedFish

Why do they give Weidman main events? Never found him any interesting to watch, never been impressed by him.
He's getting too much credit for the fluke wins against Anderson Silva.

Looking forward to the fight before, though!
I dislike him. Hope Reyes KO's his sorry ass.

Grylte

Barber's brutal.
Good fight from her.

Grylte

That said, i'm not sure the fight would have been stopped there had it been a men's fight.

George Owen

That said, i'm not sure the fight would have been stopped there had it been a men's fight.
Definitely a quick stopagge. She was fighting back, should have let her go a little bit longer.

The Gifford fight last week + Boxers dying + ESPN live... I think the refs got special orders for tonight. Zero consistency.

Barber looking great.

George Owen

Shit fight that one. Controversial too... wtf was Hardy doing, using an inhaler between rounds 2 and 3. Weird shit.

Anyway... the true main event is next!! Come on El Pantera!!

Grylte

Amazing comeback, would have been finished in 2nd had ut been a lady fight, but Stephens was pretty much in control after that.

George Owen

Weidman was good fun at his prime until Rockhold took his chin. I hope he retires now, he is a good dude. Don't wanna see him getting hurt like that again.

Oggmonster

Weidman was good fun at his prime until Rockhold took his chin. I hope he retires now, he is a good dude. Don't wanna see him getting hurt like that again.
That fight seems to of been the downfall for both of them. Weird really!

I think he should call it a day, from what I've seen of embedded etc he seems like he's make a good coach. He's suffered a few heavy KOs in his last fights can't see him doing much better against top contenders and he'd probably keep getting fed to them as he is a fairly big name still

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
Khabib posted an interesting tweet toward McGregor. Would post it here but Twitter won't load on this shitty wifi.