The MMA thread

RedFish

Holm headlining a card just automatically makes it awful for me. Whatever people say about the UFC they've done really well to milk a fighter with literally 1 good victory in her entire career this long.
She's better than average, but yeah she totally doesn't deserve the number of title shots she's had, obviously.

Difficult to argue that she generally just loses to elite fighters. She's in the tier below and ultra annoying.

Should be a competitive fight, just hope Aldana manages to keep off the fence with Holly breast to breast, in that fight neutralising, fight killing , painful to watch strategy of Holly's.

C'mon Aldana.

RedFish

Looking forward to see Pena back and how GDR does against someone as accomplished on the ground as Pena is. ( Well other than when Valentina submitted her but that's Val for you).

Raoul

Admin
Staff

Here are some recent ones on his technique worth watching.

He has mentioned going up in weight but I don't think it's going to be any time soon. All that Jones talk is just that, especially now that Jones is moving up to HW. If it were to happen I think it'd be at LHW or catch weight as you say.
I just hope Izz doesn't pop for his gyno. Literally everyone in the PED community is talking about it.

RedFish

I just hope Izz doesn't pop for his gyno. Literally everyone in the PED community is talking about it.
Yeah, it's so fecked up. I'm trying not to think or even read anything about it. I mean who knows? I've literally no idea. It would be another kick in the crotch for anyone who follows him and the sport.

I refuse to believe he's guilty until proven otherwise.

Ole90+3

Gallagher was right when he said his BJJ was a different level. He's an obnoxious little McGregor wannabe cnut but he's making easy work of most of this division in Bellator. Get him to UFC for a proper challenge. Only 23 years old as well.

No Love

That accent makes me cringe every fecking time.
You never get used to hearing that. Every instance is as cringeworthy as the last. Needs a reality check, again. Has absolutely nothing for Archuleta, despite his calls for the title.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Want this to happen. Khabib said the next person who beats Dustin should get a title shot and it will feel at least a little earned.

Plus, money for Dustin's charity is always welcome.

I wanna see how McGregor does against Dustin now...

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
Watched that again fairly recently and I was surprised at how one sided it was save for when Pettis caught Ferguson causing that mad scramble.
Pettis with his tongue out, doing that primal scream, was epic though.

Prelims about to start. Tonight's a good one. Good card start to finish, on paper at least.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Well that might go down as one of the best ever ko’s