The MMA thread

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Nah, his legacy is safely intact. 16 straight wins in the UFC speaks for itself.
It really isn’t. Just the drug issues alone following the leg break and Nick Diaz fight has seriously damaged his legacy.

Before the Weidman fights With the aftermath that followed, I pretty much considered him the best. It was only GSP or Fedor who were in the argument. Now Anderson is not in contention

Slevs

likes to play with penises
So apparently Jon Jones chased a robber outside his house with a shotgun.

Imagine robbing a random house and you get one of the baddest men on the planet waiting for you with a shotgun.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
So apparently Jon Jones chased a robber outside his house with a shotgun.

Imagine robbing a random house and you get one of the baddest men on the planet waiting for you with a shotgun.
As they said on the Co-Main Event Podcast, Jon fecking Jones is the ONE guy you don't want to be robbing from. He probably wants you to try rob him just so he can unleash his attack dog on you and chase you with his shotgun legally. You've just given him the excuse.

DrRodo

Honest worker, never posts
COme on! Bahamondes with the KO of the night.

Welcome to the UFC!

Great kick! Couldn't watch last night, but great to have another Chilean in the UFC

Waking up today to social media comments, here seems to be a lot of people against this sport. I had no idea

Oggmonster

What do y'all think of Khamzat Chimaev? Dude is a fecking psycho. :lol:
They're talking him up really fast for what he's done, he's had 3 fights and Dana has him as the next big thing which he's done with loads of fighters and it's backfired.

The turnaround time in between them 2 fights was really impressive and he has looked good but he's faced no one of any quality. I think cos of the hype they have given him they're rushing him in to the Edwards fight and Edward will pick him apart.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Is the main card really starting at 3am GMT? It seems abit late given the prelims are well under way.
That’s regular for number ppv’s. Smaller cards like this varies from time to time but not unusual

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Was just going to watch one more before going to bed....
I did not really need to see that :(

2 kicks to the balls, and ear falling off.... hope i can have some nice dreams now!

predator

Youth NITK
That’s regular for number ppv’s. Smaller cards like this varies from time to time but not unusual
Yeah true but I honestly cannot remember a 3 and half hour pre lim slot as of late and I've watched most events this year, and kept an eye on the times of the ones I've missed.

A quick Google search would probably suggest I am talking out my arse, mind.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Saw the 2 last fights on replay this morning, think the last one was pretty good, Teixeira impressed me.
Twice he looked like he was going to be beat down, but turned it around, and the cnut is older than me!

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Looks like McGregor v Poirier II going ahead for UFC 257 in January.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Looks like McGregor v Poirier II going ahead for UFC 257 in January.
Yep. Hopefully a more competitive fight this time around. I'm a huge Poirier fan so rooting for him. I would love it if McGregor would donate a fat sum to the Good Fight Foundation after the fight like Khabib did with the auction. Would really give him some much-needed good publicity. I think he's already mentioned he'd do something like this.

I could imagine Tony Ferguson in the crowd though jeering them both :lol:

poleglass red

Yep. Hopefully a more competitive fight this time around. I'm a huge Poirier fan so rooting for him. I would love it if McGregor would donate a fat sum to the Good Fight Foundation after the fight like Khabib did with the auction. Would really give him some much-needed good publicity. I think he's already mentioned he'd do something like this.

I could imagine Tony Ferguson in the crowd though jeering them both :lol:
yeah he already did say that. He also, I seem to recall, said he'd match the donation to Poirier's project to one within his own community.