The MMA thread

Ladron de redcafe

feck me!!

MM got KO'd°!!
Just for clarification purposes, their flyweight division is 135 lbs, if I have it right. It isn't just that MM is older, but that he was at a significant weight disadvantage compared to what he's used to.

The other noteworthy thing was that the knee to the downed opponent would have been illegal under unified rules. Having said that, I believe that MM was advocating making them legal in the UFC, so if he does have any complaints, they're going to fall on deaf ears.

No Love

Quick reminder for UK fans that the UFC Prelims start at 1800 this evening and the main card is scheduled for 2000.

No Love

Thanks mate. I didn't know that!
No worries! I’ve been there - sometimes the early start times can catch you out! It works nicely as tonight’s card has a lot of intriguing little matchups! Really excited for it, the more I look at it. Good fights the whole way through the card. I wish the Daukaus/Khizriev fight was still scheduled, but even without it the card is really fun, in my opinion.

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
Brilliant accuracy and speed. She absolutely stunning as well which is always a plus.
Bellator surely knows how to hype up their beauties.

They fed Avsarogova the same tin can/vegas stripper/soccer mom, that Loureda KO'd in her last fight.

Last edited:

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Interesting judging in that one :P

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
I thought it was the correct score.

Saldana won the first 3 minutes of the first round doing plenty damage, while Griffin did nothing but have top control for the 2 remaining minutes.

2nd for Griffin, and 3rd for Saldana.
To be fair, i was making taco, and came back to the screen the last part of round 1, so didn't see the beginning, but i noticed the commentators saying exactly what you said.
Griffin looked shocked.

No Love

Cruz: “Perry is using his face to gas Rodriguez out!”

My days. I don’t know how much more punishment Perry can take throughout his career. Not even 30 years old yet and the damage he has accumulated over the years is frightening.

Oggmonster

He's basically a smaller Gastelum - a brawler who is occasionally impressive, but disappointing when people expect him to be competent.
Yeah probably a fair assessment. I think they'll keep him around cos he is a name and is a good punch bag for up abd comers at this stage.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Cruz: “Perry is using his face to gas Rodriguez out!”

My days. I don’t know how much more punishment Perry can take throughout his career. Not even 30 years old yet and the damage he has accumulated over the years is frightening.
He's going to be even more bat-shit mental.

No Love

He's going to be even more bat-shit mental.
Scary thought. The video of him knocking the old dude out in the bar is bananas. Although, what amuses me is that in the background you can faintly hear Justin Timberlake’s, ‘Carry Out’ playing. Old guy getting flatlined outside a bar to a Timberlake track like it’s 2K8. :lol:

Paxi

Scary thought. The video of him knocking the old dude out in the bar is bananas. Although, what amuses me is that in the background you can faintly hear Justin Timberlake’s, ‘Carry Out’ playing. Old guy getting flatlined outside a bar to a Timberlake track like it’s 2K8. :lol:
Is that where he repeatedly uses the N word?

No Love

Is that where he repeatedly uses the N word?
I can’t quite recall him using that word, but the altercation appears to be because the old dude ‘touched’ him, as evidenced by Perry justifying knocking him out by saying, ‘He touched me!’ Kinda crazy. Pretty sure he also calls his girlfriend, now the mother of his child, a ho/whore/slut.

Nice guy, right enough.

Paxi

I can’t quite recall him using that word, but the altercation appears to be because the old dude ‘touched’ him, as evidenced by Perry justifying knocking him out by saying, ‘He touched me!’ Kinda crazy. Pretty sure he also calls his girlfriend, now the mother of his child, a ho/whore/slut.

Nice guy, right enough.
Yeah he was saying that word. He was just acting absolutely mental. He's going to end up in a bad way if he ends up a punching bag for the next few years.

No Love

Yeah he was saying that word. He was just acting absolutely mental. He's going to end up in a bad way if he ends up a punching bag for the next few years.
You‘re right there. Sad thing is, as soon as his punch resistance/ability to put on a slugfest goes, Dana will cut him loose without a single feck.

Good fight coming up here now. High level operators, Allen vs Yusuff. Proper shootout between two prospects.

redom

Darren Till will have plenty of time on his hands with his injury, probably gonna set up another website to wind up Perry after tonight.