The MMA thread

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
It's always sad to see an end of an era. Tony is done though. As tough as he is.

An unbelievable martial artist though and will not be forgotten in a long time.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Still only 1 American champ in men’s divisions and that’s Aljo Sterling, so really none technically

DrRodo

Honest worker, never posts
Crazy belt fight! Dunno how oliveira survived the first and then he came into the second and conquered!

This is by far the best division in ufc. Anyone who charles fights next anything could happen!

justboy68

Delighted for Oliveira! He's put in soo much work in the UFC and he's such a great technical fighter. BTW most finishes in UFC history with that win. Legend.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Surely Oliveira has to be in the top 3 pound for pound at this point. He's got the best ground game in the UFC and just KO'd someone for the belt. Only Jones is as complete imo.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
That was probably one if the best first rounds I've ever seen. Chandler nearly won the fight....twice.

Paxi

Surely Oliveira has to be in the top 3 pound for pound at this point. He's got the best ground game in the UFC and just KO'd someone for the belt. Only Jones is as complete imo.
He did really well to recover but he looked right on the edge in the first. Take Khabib loss away and Poirier is the best in the devision imo.

Paxi

That was probably one if the best first rounds I've ever seen. Chandler nearly won the fight....twice.
Balls to the wall. Absolutely love when ligher divisions throw down. Excellent tonight. :drool:

Raoul

Admin
Staff
He did really well to recover but he looked right on the edge in the first. Take Khabib loss away and Poirier is the best in the devision imo.
It would be a good fight. Oliveira is more complete in all aspects, but Dustin is probably a slightly better puncher - although after just watching this, I'd say its very close.

Paxi

It would be a good fight. Oliveira is more complete in all aspects, but Dustin is probably a slightly better puncher - although after just watching this, I'd say its very close.
Well I think we may just find out. Cant see Conor beating him and then it's a title fight. Feel that he's confident enough to get his red panty night again and then go after the belt. Really believe in Poirier.