The MMA thread

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout
Chandler v McGregor would be fun. Chandler would have too much I think but he does get hit a lot.

justboy68

Shame for Tony. He should just retire at this point, honestly. Have a weird feeling Esparza can win this one. Rose is a weird fighter who can win against anyone and also lose to people she should beat. It would be super weird to see the SW division back to where it started :lol:

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
Shame for Tony. He should just retire at this point, honestly. Have a weird feeling Esparza can win this one. Rose is a weird fighter who can win against anyone and also lose to people she should beat. It would be super weird to see the SW division back to where it started :lol:
No lies detected.

justboy68

What is Rose scared of? She's easily able to stuff Esparza's attempts, yet she's letting her win through at least trying them.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
If Rose loses this she can thank her fat boyfriend who just told her the crowd boos are evidence she's doing the right thing.

Charlie Foley

I feel they won’t change the champion based on that fight, but I think based on points/rounds Carla should win. I may have died of boredom in the middle of it though so I don’t know