The most hateful man in all of football?

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
He could have killed him.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
He’s far from the only one who would have done that.

Idxomer

4 years after his biting incident and it's still Suarez. I don't think I've ever seen him in a game where he didn't cheat.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Pepe has been one of the cleanest defenders in the world in the past few years. You rarely see him pull any dirty moves anymore.

It was the 90th minute, he was just wasting time.

Ainu

It's pretty pathetic and shameful and should be punished in some manner in my opinion. Not sure about hateful though, I can think of a few others.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Pepe has been one of the cleanest defenders in the world in the past few years. You rarely see him pull any dirty moves anymore.

It was the 90th minute, he was just wasting time.
Still a dirty move pal. He had the intention of getting Benatia in trouble for a back slap.

SER19

4 years after his biting incident and it's still Suarez. I don't think I've ever seen him in a game where he didn't cheat.
In their opener he literally flung his head towards a players thigh then went down holding it only to then hold is leg when he realised his head didnt get the desired contact. Id like to see Uruguay win it but only with suarez injured or suspended. Im not wishing injury- just a missed world cup final for this true piece of shit

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
With VAR, stuff like this will stop happening. Why is he even doing it, has practically no effect except making himself look like a fool, did he really think what he did there fooled a room full of people watching from all angles in slowmo? :lol:

arthurka

This .. He is still the biggest cnut in world football. Biting three players will never be matched , plus his great save on the line vs Ghana was very very fitting indeed. He even looked pretty pleased with himself .

There isnt even a reason for me to mention Negrito as he wins it without that , but I had to anyway .

el3mel

This .. He is still the biggest cnut in world football. Biting three players will never be matched , plus his great save on the line vs Ghana was very very fitting indeed. He even looked pretty pleased with himself .

There isnt even a reason for me to mention Negrito as he wins it without that , but I had to anyway .
TBF, I never found any problem with this. Sure I hate Suarez and was rooting for Ghana as an African team, but Suarez had nothing else to do. That was 100% goal and he decreased the percentage to 90% or though by converting it to a penalty and getting himself out. He saved Uruguay this day if we're talking reasonably.

arthurka

TBF, I never found any problem with this. Sure I hate Suarez and was rooting for Ghana as an African team, but Suarez had nothing else to do. That was 100% goal and he decreased the percentage to 90% or though by converting it to a penalty and getting himself out. He saved Uruguay this day if we're talking reasonably.
Nothing wrong with that opinion at all as that is true and totally right . If this was done by anyone else the reactions might have been different. But there in lies the problem Suarez is a cheating cnut and because its him its extra cnutish.

also the other two things I mentioned should count as well..

el3mel

Nothing wrong with that opinion at all as that is true and totally right . If this was done by anyone else the reactions might have been different. But there in lies the problem Suarez is a cheating cnut and because its him its extra cnutish.

also the other two things I mentioned should count as well..
I hate him but in this specific occasion I had no problem with what he did. He did several other more real cnutish things.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Are we talking about Benatia? Yes, he's a world class turbocnut

Pepe is a great footballer and a great actor:drool:

SirAF

Ageist
This.

Red Stone

Just going to drop Sergio Ramos and John Terry into this thread, because they deserve a mention.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
The, I don't get the hate Suarez gets for the Ghana incident. Did what any rational person would have done.

lysglimt

Scout
The, I don't get the hate Suarez gets for the Ghana incident. Did what any rational person would have done.
Agreed - all his other stuff is another matter of course. Cheating is one thing - but cheating to put someone else in trouble is just too low for me.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Cheating is one thing - but cheating to put someone else in trouble is just too low for me.
? You mean like embellishing a contact to try and get a player sent off? Yeah it's cnutish, but it's nothing like biting, low-key assaulting or racially abusing people...

Intentionally injuring other players is waaaay worse than embellishing as well. The Casquero incident was far worse than this

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
The thing with Pepe is that it's just diving. He is constantly trying to get his opponent sent off. For me, I find it more despicable .

Red Stone

The thing with Pepe is that it's just diving. He is constantly trying to get his opponent sent off. For me, I find it more despicable .
That's not exactly true. He also dabbles in assault.

Luke1995

Mourinho of course. Alot of people hate him because he is a very confident coach and doesn't repeat the media training stuff of all the others