The most hateful man in all of football?

serxyo

It's very confusing, but if you are the most loved you're also the most hated player. I just feel that one half of the world loves Cristiano Ronaldo, the second half hates him. Same with Messi, there's nothing in between. But at this moment Ramos is the popular answer on social networks since he injured Salah.

Personally I can't stand Suarez and I think he can be so much happy that he's not that much hated (some might say he deserves much more hate). He might be a great footballer, but we all know how much of a person he is.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
TBF, I never found any problem with this. Sure I hate Suarez and was rooting for Ghana as an African team, but Suarez had nothing else to do. That was 100% goal and he decreased the percentage to 90% or though by converting it to a penalty and getting himself out. He saved Uruguay this day if we're talking reasonably.
Exactly. I don't understand why anyone would have problem with playing stopping the goal and taking one for his team. He was sent off and penalty was awarded, all the rules were followed, it's not his mistake that Gyan missed the penalty.

On the topic, it's still Suarez for biting 3 players, racially abusing Evra and he was snidy cnut who caught few players on their ankles and calves.

Schneckerl

No, currently that's Sergio Ramos. Hated by the whole Arab world and those are about 450 Million people.

MVBDX

Supports
Real Madrid
No, currently that's Sergio Ramos. Hated by the whole Arab world and those are about 450 Million people.
Why would non-Egyptians hate Ramos? Not that Egyptians would be right, but that's another matter.

Robertd0803

TBF, I never found any problem with this. Sure I hate Suarez and was rooting for Ghana as an African team, but Suarez had nothing else to do. That was 100% goal and he decreased the percentage to 90% or though by converting it to a penalty and getting himself out. He saved Uruguay this day if we're talking reasonably.
Yeah I agree. Anyone would have done the same in that situation. Off hand I can think of 3 United players that have done the same thing during games and its hardly footballing crime of the century now is it.

Being a racist cannibal on the other hand is pretty indefensible.

As for Pepe thats just hilarious.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Didn't Pepe do something similar when Costa fouled him in the Spain game, took a tip off Costa and went down holding his face. Saw the Iran team had learned off him for last night too, that kind of thing is rife now unfortunately, it was kind of shocking when Robben did it for Chelsea, now everyone does.

StuCol

Chimp
Otamendi trying to gate crash the thread there.

But he's no chance against Suarez and Pepe.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
I know Pepe inside the pitch can be annoying, but outside the guy is a great bloke, quite frankly don't care about that, the same goes for Diego Costa.