The Most Unique Player of All-Time

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Bergkamp deserves a shout as well. An unpredictable magician. Too lazy to type out more.

Someone should tally the names in this thread. Would be curious to see what it looks like.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Scholes for me. Never seen anyone move, pass or shoot like him. People also forget that he was a tremendous header of a ball which is astonishing given his height.

fps

Nedved, as has been mentioned, he simply fascinated me with the way he played the game.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Barthez was pretty unique.

Perhaps Edgar Davids too.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Barca's players under Pep was pretty unique. Most were small frames, but could cover more ground and played 50+ games every seasons than any other teams. Dominated the football world, just like Lace Armstrong did in cycling.

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
I'd say Firmino has to be up there. Can't really recall a player similar to him at his position. Not better or worse, just different.

ashfritz

Supports
Liverpool
Garrincha. The best dribbler ever, scored bangers with both feet, scored 4 directly from corners! Born with a crooked spine, warped knees and a left leg a couple of inches shorter than his right.I'd say that's pretty unique.
Agreed on Garrincha, one of the greatest ever players and would likely qualify for disabled parking access. Thats not something you see very often. Carried Brazil through the 1962 World Cup when Pele got injured.

Worth mentioning he lost his virginity to a goat.