The Mourinho Thread: Should he stay or go? | Sacked

Is Mourinho’s time as United manager up?

• Yes

Votes: 2,296 77.1%
  • No

Votes: 293 9.8%
  • Not yet - needs more time to see if he can turn it around

Votes: 388 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Livewire1974

If it moves, report it.
Don't need a long explanation.
We are going backwards. He has lost the dressing room.

Time for change.

Woodward should be on the same bus.

Last edited:

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Yes we're losing today but it has been far better then the last 2 games tbh. Mou out is for other reasons, not if we lose today

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Surely tonight will be a turning point for the club. Not taking action would only seem to prolong the inevitable.

Woodenlung

This is absolutely Chelsea 15/16 territory now. Players haven't a clue in defence and when the chips are down they lose all structure in attack.

MouronMour grand plan was to put on Fellaini and lump it up. He's been appalling.

Baxter

Moyes-esque. Has to go. Absolutely no chance he turns this around.

Can go on about signings all he fecking wants, but who have Spurs signed this summer?

Once again, looks like we could’ve played all day and never scored. Couple that with shambles of a set up again, it’s on him.

Hopefully he’ll try and blame Martial again.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Really starting to feel like we’re counting down the days now.

Snafu17

Might as well. Doubt the next manager will fix anything mind. We've been down this road before, you know.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Loved Mourinho. Fantastic innovative manager in his pomp, but we got him too late. Time to nip this in the bud before the cup competitions start. Pity we can't sack our shitty cb'

AndyJ1985

It'd restore some faith in the board if we sacked him before everything descends in to chaos.

Fooza

I've had enough, 3 freaking years and he still doesn't know his formation or first 11. pathetic

ErranMorad

This has to be nadir since Sir Alex's retirement - fecking losing to Spurs 3-0 at home.

Would be shocked if Jose can turn this around.

By the way, he ain't going nowhere until we are out of the top 4 running. That's how this club rolls.

Last edited:

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He’s done. I think he knows it too.

NK86

He's taken us as far as he can. Sadly just getting rid of him won't fix this team, the trouble runs much deeper than that.
You are right in that sacking him alone won't fix everything. But that's a start. Bring in a manager who will get this team to play like a team again. Someone who won't throw players under the bus after every game and who wontw alienate his best talents, then we can build from there.

Flexdegea

Weird night

First half looked a team.......then defensive collapse, the area he wanted to strengthen

Not sure how he can turn it around.

Be big calls for him to be sacked

Hawks2008

Not just him, but Ed too and about half the squad needs replacing. Issues run deeper than Jose.

PoTMS

Get him the feck out of my club. And not just him, get that cnut Woodward out. Both are as useless as each other but Woodward has been useless for 5 seasons in a row. How he is so high up at one of the biggest football clubs in the world is beyond me.

Cloud7

Staking my claim in here in case it gets locked. It’s time to say goodnight to Mourinho now.

Tiber

Are we any better than 3 seasons ago under LVG?

The Jose baggage is just about worth it when you are winning titles, but can you justify it when fighting for fourth?

He spent the summer making snide comments about his boss and his own players (including his captain 2 weeks after Jose made him captain) is anyone shocked that the club now looks rudderless?

Last edited:

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Performance reminded me of moyes when we got hammered by city in old trafford. I think Mourinho is in trouble. We are going to drop points against Burnley too.

It was an actual good performance in the first half although spurs should have had a penalty.

But our away form is brutal. I have been saying it since he came in and i was right behind him all the time, that watching us away from home was torture.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
The biggest issue with him is we aren't about anything at all or working towards being anything; our football has no direction or style and we don't do a single thing well. He's left no stamp on us except being tepid.

It just looks like a relationship that doesn't work for either party.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Yes he has lost it. As I said last season. Again, people are too late with this in the name of being politically correct (ie. needs more time, to scared to make decisions swiftly. These people will fail as leaders).

Status
Not open for further replies.