Film The Movies I want to see thread

broccoli

Supports
FCPorto
Not a big fan of murder stories but watched half of "The house that Jack built" and thought it was promising.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Man I have been really looking forward to this. I heard it was going to be R, so I assumed it was going to be dark and not blindly follow the Marvel comedy formula... Seems like I was wrong.

DouLou

Been caught pooping
Man I have been really looking forward to this. I heard it was going to be R, so I assumed it was going to be dark and not blindly follow the Marvel comedy formula... Seems like I was wrong.
Hellboy should have had a finished trilogy with Pearlmen and Del Toro. I mean whatever, maybe they didn't do well enough to justify it, but they are criminally underrated comic book films that actually had their own style. I don't know if it started with Guardians of the Galaxy or before, but somewhere along the line they all just become the same tumescent shite. The humour is really grating on me now as well. Serious action scene - Insert comical interchange between heroes. Dramatic dialogue - Lighten it up with a one liner. Typically stoic humourless character - Have him say something ridiculous.

Marvel have a winning formula, but I don't get how people can lap it up time after time without getting fed up.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Hobbs & Shaw from the Fast & Furious franchise. Doesn't look as fun as those to be honest

0le

Hobbs & Shaw from the Fast & Furious franchise. Doesn't look as fun as those to be honest

For me, the franchise should have ended when Paul Walker died. They ended that 7th? film very well and it would have been a nice ending wall round for the franchise.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
For me, the franchise should have ended when Paul Walker died. They ended that 7th? film very well and it would have been a nice ending wall round for the franchise.
Agreed, plus the 8th one was shit. But money talks.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Guys, guys, guys.... hold up....

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Somehow even worse in motion. And the CGI in general looks early 00s (it's Guy Ritchie I spose, what do you expect).

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Somehow even worse in motion. And the CGI in general looks early 00s (it's Guy Ritchie I spose, what do you expect).
I’m way more interested in this than the Lion King (which we know will be a perfectly perfunctory beat for beat Jungle Book-esque remake) as the potential for a Guy Richie directed Disney musical to be a spectacular car crash of a film is tantalisingly high.

It’s certainly not disappointing so far. And I’m really looking forward to the rap interlude in Prince Ali.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
I’m way more interested in this than the Lion King (which we know will be a perfectly perfunctory beat for beat Jungle Book-esque remake) as the potential for a Guy Richie directed Disney musical to be a spectacular car crash of a film is tantalisingly high.

It’s certainly not disappointing so far. And I’m really looking forward to the rap interlude in Prince Ali.
It could be a feck up of monumental proportions. I'm counting on it.

I'm still looking forward to the Lion King one though, just for the sentimental value (and I really enjoyed the Jungle Book remake).

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
This looks interesting. I love the concept of an evil Superman. It's like superman meets chronicle.