The Mueller Report

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Unfortunately, right wing media will probably only focus on the Russian bounty story. Can’t see Fox giving this any airtime.
Yeah its done and dusted. This will however make it impossible for anyone to say the investigation in any way exonerated the Trump campaign. It did exactly the opposite.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Yeah its done and dusted. This will however make it impossible for anyone to say the investigation in any way exonerated the Trump campaign. It did exactly the opposite.
Interesting that a less redacted version of the report still hasn’t been released. I wonder if Democrats are withholding it for political capital should he or anyone implicated in the report choose to run in 4 years.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Interesting that a less redacted version of the report still hasn’t been released. I wonder if Democrats are withholding it for political capital should he or anyone implicated in the report choose to run in 4 years.
I don't know if Garland will release it since the case is over. I can't imagine him doing it just to prove Barr's redactions were misleading.

freeurmind

weak willed
has Trump been indicted yet?
I don't know what they are waiting for, he's clearly guilty of sharing his campaign strategy with the Russians. And then the Russians convinced everyone via Facebook and Twitter not to vote for Hillary.

Simbo

has Trump been indicted yet?
I don't know what they are waiting for, he's clearly guilty of sharing his campaign strategy with the Russians. And then the Russians convinced everyone via Facebook and Twitter not to vote for Hillary.
Dunno about the Russian angle on things, I'm sure that will come, but the SDNY are still sifting through a million or so pages of tax returns and related documents to screw him on the financial side of things, shit takes time. He / his accountants were forced to provide the documents, I don't think there was anything forcing them to provide them in any sort of organised fashion.

Trump has gone to extreme lengths the last 4 years or so, costing him millions trying to hide those tax returns, there's a theory he's done it as a red herring but I think we know him too well by now.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
Dunno about the Russian angle on things, I'm sure that will come, but the SDNY are still sifting through a million or so pages of tax returns and related documents to screw him on the financial side of things, shit takes time. He / his accountants were forced to provide the documents, I don't think there was anything forcing them to provide them in any sort of organised fashion.

Trump has gone to extreme lengths the last 4 years or so, costing him millions trying to hide those tax returns, there's a theory he's done it as a red herring but I think we know him too well by now.
is there an ETA on this?

Simbo

Some redactments removed from the Mueller report yesterday following a freedom of information request that has taken over 2 years to go through the courts.

Lots more on Stone's involvment in releasing the Russian hacked documents. More detail on the information war against the US, social media botnets, staged rallies, paid actors, etc. A lil nugget on Don Jr they chose not to prosecute.

My favourite line shown in there, from an IRA strategy document... "All the primaries are purchasable. The Oligarchs rule everything."