The Mueller Report

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
There is no way this won't be an utter and complete letdown.
Please make my jinx work.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
How long away does "imminent" mean in this context?

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
So the 308 page thread discussing the investigation is dismissed because the report of that investigation is apparently not far off?

King Eric 7

How long away does "imminent" mean in this context?
As imminent as Man Utd "preparing a bid", hopefully. We need at least another two seasons of this amazing series, otherwise the ending is just going to disappoint everyone.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
So the 308 page thread discussing the investigation is dismissed because the report of that investigation is apparently not far off?
Its irrelevant at this point since no one cares about the previous 307.5 pages. The report is all that matters at this point.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
feck all your negativity. Let's get a fecking waterfall of bombshells dropped left and right!

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
It's going to show that:
Michael Flynn was a security risk, lied under oath and was acting in the interests of a foreign power
Paul Manafort was a security risk, lied under oath and was acting in the interests of a foreign power
Rick Gates was a security risk, lied under oath and was acting in the interests of a foreign power,
Michael Cohen was a security risk, lied under oath and was acting in conjunction with a foreign power,
Roger Stone was a security risk, lied under oath and was acting in conjunction with a foreign power

All of the above and numerous others worked for Trump during the campaign, and colluded with Wikileaks, Russian agents and others to better the campaign interests. This included encouraging and then benefiting from the hacking of DNC emails.

And all of that will, to the GOP and MAGA deplorables, show clearly that there was no collusion. Between Donald J Trump and the Russians. There was a metric f*ck ton of collusion between his campaign manager, personal lawyer, advisors, son, son-in-law and friends. But no collusion between big DJT. And apparently that is okay. Because reasons.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
It's going to show that:
Michael Flynn was a security risk, lied under oath and was acting in the interests of a foreign power
Paul Manafort was a security risk, lied under oath and was acting in the interests of a foreign power
Rick Gates was a security risk, lied under oath and was acting in the interests of a foreign power,
Michael Cohen was a security risk, lied under oath and was acting in conjunction with a foreign power,
Roger Stone was a security risk, lied under oath and was acting in conjunction with a foreign power

All of the above and numerous others worked for Trump during the campaign, and colluded with Wikileaks, Russian agents and others to better the campaign interests. This included encouraging and then benefiting from the hacking of DNC emails.

And all of that will, to the GOP and MAGA deplorables, show clearly that there was no collusion. Between Donald J Trump and the Russians. There was a metric f*ck ton of collusion between his campaign manager, personal lawyer, advisors, son, son-in-law and friends. But no collusion between big DJT. And apparently that is okay. Because reasons.
That's if Trump doesn't somehow manage to block the report from going public.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
Why do I get the feeling this time next month, we will still be waiting for the report to come out.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Hahahhahaha

So look

Kushner given top security clearance and contacting MBS via WhatsApp....

Jared and Ivanka both being given top level jobs.

Manafort, Cohen, Stone and the rest all being indicted and charged...

Feck I can't be arsed anymore. If Trump and his cnuts all get off with this then what is the point anymore?

Seriously? Why work hard and be honest when it's clear that being a crook and dishonest, unethical, inhumane and an all round cnut, is what pays off...

All aboard the who gives a feck train....

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I may be totally wrong, but I reckon this is going to be The Mueller Report Part 1. The focus of this report is going to be obstruction of justice with more work still ahead for all the other Russia stuff.

The problem with that:

• This is why Trump is happy for transparency in the report. He’s already aware of what is coming and he’s already made his argument publically against it. It’s also already public knowledge for the most part and will most likely not land with any sort of splash and will definitely not warrant any GOP action.
  • Trump will also use it as a means to kill the continuing investigation. If he’s already been reported on by Mueller for obstruction of justice and that didn’t resonate then why can’t he do it again? It’ll be a lot easier this time because he will be pulling the plug on the Special Counsel that would investigate him for obstruction...
If I’m right about that, we have really got to hope that Mueller reveals enough evidence for cause for obstruction of justice. Prove that he is up to his tits in kompromat, definitely colluded and as such wanted to kill any investigations into him.

NoLogo

Hahahhahaha

So look

Kushner given top security clearance and contacting MBS via WhatsApp....

Jared and Ivanka both being given top level jobs.

Manafort, Cohen, Stone and the rest all being indicted and charged...

Feck I can't be arsed anymore. If Trump and his cnuts all get off with this then what is the point anymore?

Seriously? Why work hard and be honest when it's clear that being a crook and dishonest, unethical, inhumane and an all round cnut, is what pays off...

All aboard the who gives a feck train....
Yeah the GOP really don't give a shit anymore as long as they get their Supreme Court nominee and tax cuts for the rich through they wouldn't impeach Charles Manson.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
For those complaining none of the Trump's are facing any indictment, remember that most of the financial and campaign violation investigations have been handed to the SDNY.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
I can't shake the feeling that this will be a massive let down. Maybe some indictments for people down the food chain but nothing too damaging against Trump himself or his family.