The New Kits Thread

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
I like the badge. Nice kit. They now have 3 different badges on each kit this season.

Never knew that. They probably do other sports though right? Like handball, etc.
Yeah I do believe they have a couple of handball teams they do kits for. They make tons of casual wear, sneakers and such too.

LR7

Preferred City's black away kit from last season. This is just more blue.

ashgabat

Come look at our Swedish girls instead!
Supports
Malmö FF
That's possibly the weirdest shirt I've ever seen.
This is on par with the Broccoli themed away shirt a team in the segunda wore. After a quick google, the team's name is La Hoya Lorca

Castia

Surely its not real denim :lol:

Jesus that is probably the worst kit I've ever seen.

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
Napoli could have a beautiful shirt but it'd still be ruined by the two massive sponsors taking up 60% of the shirt space.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Nike third kits for some of the biggest clubs in Europe:

Not very imaginative! They all have the stripes down the side and shorts too like ours has the orangey ones. Lazy lazy nike.

Charlton away looks familiar too...

:lol:

Can't wait for us to move to adidas ey

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
You could likely buy that shirt without a logo for 1/5th the price in any color from their own store.
They're not bad kits really though. Just obviously a bit samey and that's pure laziness from Nike. Our third kit would be so much nicer without the two-tone

izec

They're not bad kits really though. Just obviously a bit samey and that's pure laziness from Nike. Our third kit would be so much nicer without the two-tone
i think that the kits look like polos, just with a sponsor and the badge. Absolutely no creativity and it doesnt look and feel like a kit. They put a premium price on it for something they have for half the price cheaper in their sortiment already.

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
First leaks for next season's Stoke kits. I like them actually. Really didn't like this year's as they just look and feel cheap, so anything would be an improvement.