The New low (I.) Q. Republicans and Ted Cruz

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
If other states follow with this sham, it will get very ugly.
What’s hilarious to me is that even if they do & somehow they miraculously find enough fraudulent ballots, nothing will happen.

But, the resultant issues from the circus taking place writ large would be potentially calamitous.

The Firestarter

What’s hilarious to me is that even if they do & somehow they miraculously find enough fraudulent ballots, nothing will happen.

But, the resultant issues from the circus taking place writ large would be potentially calamitous.
I am not sure. Rep controlled legislatures can go batshit next ballot. They already passed laws at some places that open up to overriding secretaries of state.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I am not sure. Rep controlled legislatures can go batshit next ballot. They already passed laws at some places that open up to overriding secretaries of state.
There’s no remedy to install a different President.

No telling where we will be in four years’ time, though.

vidic blood & sand

A new thread to discuss the emergence of some new Republicans who are following Trump's lead in sucking all the oxygen out of everything. They are outdoing each other with new lows on a daily basis, taking grifting to new levels and generally just being odious pieces of shit.

Yes we are talking about MTG, Boebert and Hawley.. I'm sure we will be adding a few others to the list soon enough.

Let's start with MTG and her latest Text Grift!

I think this thread is a new low for Redcafe.
Get a life Langster.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Ive not seen much on the news lately regarding Gaetz and his ‘underage friend’ is he still a Congressman?

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Biden didn't get a landslide victory, it was pretty close. Therefore this kind of attack on Trump is motivated by what exactly?
It was as equally an EC landslide as Trump’s victory was.

It also wasn’t close in the popular vote.

You’re spectacularly bad at this.

I’m on my phone. It’s not convenient to bulletpoint out the reasons why I detest Trump.

vidic blood & sand

It was as equally an EC landslide as Trump’s victory was.

It also wasn’t close in the popular vote.

You’re spectacularly bad at this.

I’m on my phone. It’s not convenient to bulletpoint out the reasons why I detest Trump.
Spectacularly bad at what exactly?
It was a pretty close fought election. And if he runs again, he might get in again.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Spectacularly bad at what exactly?
It was a pretty close fought election. And if he runs again, he might get in again.
Cute wordplay, nice shift.

The election was electorally as much a landslide as 2016.

The popular vote was significantly larger than 2020.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Biden didn't get a landslide victory, it was pretty close. Therefore this kind of attack on Trump is motivated by what exactly?
You have a serious lack of basic reading comprehension skills. Nowhere did anyone say it was a landslide victory for Biden, and this thread isn't an attack on Trump. This thread is about some of the odious cnuts that call themselves Republicans. The scum and dumbfecks of the elected elite, as many of the posts in this thread highlight.

Case in point...

Despicable lunatic.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
You have a serious lack of basic reading comprehension skills. Nowhere did anyone say it was a landslide victory for Biden, and this thread isn't an attack on Trump. This thread is about some of the odious cnuts that call themselves Republicans. The scum and dumbfecks of the elected elite, as many of the posts in this thread highlight.

Case in point...

Despicable lunatic.
Way too serious for a Friday night. Get over to the Trump thread, way more fun over there.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses

Case in point...

Despicable lunatic.
Im on the outside looking in (UK based) but what is it with all theses Republicans?

There either running around with underage children, stealing money, causing insurrections, praying to an orange man as if hes the second coming. I get that all politicians are corrupt but these guys not meant to be the moral back bone of America?

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Im on the outside looking in (UK based) but what is it with all theses Republicans?

There either running around with underage children, stealing money, causing insurrections, praying to an orange man as if hes the second coming. I get that all politicians are corrupt but these guys not meant to be the moral back bone of America?
‘Family values’ party.

Compassionate as well.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
I have a shirt that says MTG I got years ago at a tournament, no I can't use it without thinking of this lunatic.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I have a shirt that says MTG I got years ago at a tournament, no I can't use it without thinking of this lunatic.
What’s so cute is that it seems she adopted the three letter acronym moniker somewhat due to AOC.

If you look on any of her campaign signs or her emails, she is always referred to as Marjorie Greene.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
What’s so cute is that it seems she adopted the three letter acronym moniker somewhat due to AOC.

If you look on any of her campaign signs or her emails, she is always referred to as Marjorie Greene.

Maybe it was just easier for her fan base for her to use letters as opposed to having to spell her name

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Maybe it was just easier for her fan base for her to use letters as opposed to having to spell her name
I’ve entertained the idea that she might consider her name potentially too Jewish, thus she wants to divert attention from that due to the mental deficiency of her constituency.

Even though she is ostensibly siding with Israel in the conflict.

But blamed the California wildfires on Jewish space lasers.

Cognitive dissonance is rampant in the right wing mentality here.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal

No doubt it's a marketing thing. For MTG players she screwed up the hashtags on social media. Saw a random guy on mtg reddit the other day asking "who the hell is the milf that keeps popping up on my #mtg timeline".