The New low (I.) Q. Republicans and Ted Cruz

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
No doubt it's a marketing thing. For MTG players she screwed up the hashtags on social media. Saw a random guy on mtg reddit the other day asking "who the hell is the milf that keeps popping up on my #mtg timeline".
Imagine thinking a blonde Jim Thorpe is a ‘milf.’

I have no clue what ‘MTG’ is in the other capacity, though. No clue what that is.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
I’ve entertained the idea that she might consider her name potentially too Jewish, thus she wants to divert attention from that due to the mental deficiency of her constituency.

Even though she is ostensibly siding with Israel in the conflict.

But blamed the California wildfires on Jewish space lasers.

Cognitive dissonance is rampant in the right wing mentality here.
So she one of those self hating Jewish people Dershowitz was referring to? Or more likely shes just bat shit crazy like the rest of these Republicans

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Imagine thinking a blonde Jim Thorpe is a ‘milf.’

I have no clue what ‘MTG’ is in the other capacity, though. No clue what that is.
Magic the gathering, the card game. You didn't have a childhood?

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Vaguely.

A bit of D & D, a lot of cribbage & gin.

I honestly still have no idea what magic the gathering is, no bells rung.
Fair enough, I was the guy playing MTG while you were probably out on dates trying to get whatever you guys are talking about in the trump thread.

Jericholyte2

As a fan (if that's the right word to use) of The Handmaid's Tale, I always look to current examples to see how easily something like this could really happen.

I could very easily picture MTG being an Aunt, believing she is serving God by grooming Handmaid's for the monthly rituals.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
As a fan (if that's the right word to use) of The Handmaid's Tale, I always look to current examples to see how easily something like this could really happen.

I could very easily picture MTG being an Aunt, believing she is serving God by grooming Handmaid's for the monthly rituals.
She’s Klan of Green Goebbels.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
:lol:

So is Gaetz going to face charges? Or like Trump can he break the law with impunity? And will he still be supported and defended by his peers and most of the Republican voters?
Sounds like the guy who procured the underage girls for him has just flipped, which means the government are probably going to use his testimony against Gaetz. He could get up to 15 years for this.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
:lol:

So is Gaetz going to face charges? Or like Trump can he break the law with impunity? And will he still be supported and defended by his peers and most of the Republican voters?
Monday will be somewhat illuminating in this regard.

e - here’s some more context...

Last edited:

decorativeed

Monday will be somewhat illuminating in this regard.

e - here’s some more context...

I can see why conservatives in America hate MSNBC as much as anyone to the left of them hates Fox. Does whoever that is think they're some kind of stand-up comedian or something? It's like they're doing a cute impression of Jerry Seinfeld.

Are there any news channels in the US that just tell the news without a big fat slice of opinion?

The Firestarter

I can see why conservatives in America hate MSNBC as much as anyone to the left of them hates Fox. Does whoever that is think they're some kind of stand-up comedian or something? It's like they're doing a cute impression of Jerry Seinfeld.

Are there any news channels in the US that just tell the news without a big fat slice of opinion?
Maybe those over the air, for cable I think they are pretty biased.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

There’s always some element of performance in the cable sphere.

It’s far more perfunctory on the acronyms.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Happy Sunday morning! I hope this also causes you to spit out your coffee.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Sounds like the guy who procured the underage girls for him has just flipped, which means the government are probably going to use his testimony against Gaetz. He could get up to 15 years for this.
Wonder if Gaetz goes to gen pop or kept away due to his public persona.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Fresno is similar to NW Georgia. Horrible, horrible places.

Remember when Bartiromo was actually credible?
Fresno is an odd town. Every time I pass through it feels like it should be in the TX panhandle instead of CA.

We used to have a poster called FresnoBob here at the CAF who was a district attorney there.