The Non-League Teams Thread - including FCUoM etc

MancunianAngels

Supports
FC United
It's been a long old road mate, shame we can't celebrate properly as sharing the good days alongside fellow fans is so important in sport but promotion is the main thing.
Good luck for you lot going forward, always had a soft spot FCUM for obvious reasons.
Such a shame that, football without fans is nothing etc...

Cheers, made a couple of decent signings already and sold 500 + season tickets. Already talk that the season could start in September...

MancunianAngels

Supports
FC United
Our fixtures are out tomorrow. Can't wait.

In other news, AFC Bury played their first game last night. Their long road back has begun.

mickthered

Saturday 7 November FA Cup

FC United of Manchester v Doncaster Rovers (5.30pm) – BBC Two

Penna

Kind Moderator (with a bit of a mean streak)
Staff
Marine are selling virtual tickets to their FA Cup tie with Spurs at £10 each. They've sold about 6,400 as of now.

Any non-league fans who'd like to support David against Goliath, you can buy "tickets" via their website. I'm sure like all non-league clubs they need every penny they can get right now.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
For those of you feeling like you're without a club now. Please check out my local side Weymouth.

I'm happy to answer any questions. Also, I have a radio show (recorded as more of a podcast) coming in the next few days. Guests include an ex-Sunderland player, our current left back and manager, former Welsh International Brian Stock.

I'll post it here when it's released.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
Is there anybody out there thats involved in FC United and would like to give Mr a few minutes of your time? I'd like to conduct an interview as part of a project I'm working on.

The same applies to Bury fans. Please feel free to PM me.

MancunianAngels

Supports
FC United
Is there anybody out there thats involved in FC United and would like to give Mr a few minutes of your time? I'd like to conduct an interview as part of a project I'm working on.

The same applies to Bury fans. Please feel free to PM me.
Send me a message mate.

I'm a volunteer with FC United.