The OFF TOPIC Berbatov thread (used to be 'Berbatov Wants Move')

Alex

Dimitar Berbatov's agent has claimed the player wants to leave Tottenham for a larger club

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_3012615,00.html

If the price isn't absurd United should go after Berbatov, he seems to be getting his head back on straight and has all the talent in the world, would do excellent at United no doubt about it

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
I'm going for a shit....

This better be cleared up by the time i get back.. and I'm NOT taking a paper so make it sharpish!

Epic

"Fans must understand Dimitar is 27 next month and time is running out for him to play for a club which can match his ambition."

It's only his second season there. Why did he join Spurs in the first place then?

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
"Fans must understand Dimitar is 27 next month and time is running out for him to play for a club which can match his ambition."

It's only his second season there. Why did he join Spurs in the first place then?
He thought they have ambitions.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Didn't he reject us in the first place?
Technically he did, we were interested in him but we were only going to sell him once we sold Ruud. He decided he could not wait just in case United couldn't sell Ruud and so moved to Spurs.

Crumpsall Red

Would he be able to keep up with the pace of our attacks? I can see him running forward out of breath, when Ronnie and Rooney are already on their way back.

Of course Ronnie will give him a crafty wink as he passes him.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Would he be able to keep up with the pace of our attacks? I can see him running forward out of breath, when Ronnie and Rooney are already on their way back.

Of course Ronnie will give him a crafty wink as he passes him.
Berbatov isn't an unfit player.

Woodzy

It's a shame that instead of an epic Tevez like thread that we can all collectively wank in, we get multiple threads and little bursts of jizz all over the place as time goes by.

Chapster

Fergie would shout that out of him. :smirk:

Perhaps he simply needs the right stage to perform on.

But, what would you forward six be then?
he couldn't shout that out ofRVN, who is infinitely more professional in attitude