The ONLY way to communicate with the Glazers. Boycott a televised game

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
I would urge everyone to a man/woman to get behind this movement.

I don't get up very often, 3-4 times a season perhaps, but I'd have no reservations about leaving in protest, and ensure my feelings were know outside the ground thereafter.
Great plan.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Feel for the Glazers, can't do right from wrong it seems. We've spent £800m since SAF left. They've provided the funds, it's not their fault successive managers have spaffed it up the wall on absolute dross.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Feel for the Glazers, can't do right from wrong it seems. We've spent £800m since SAF left. They've provided the funds, it's not their fault successive managers have spaffed it up the wall on absolute dross.
It is their fault. They could have sacked Woodward and allocated someone who can actually build an infrastructure as DoF.

M.U.Fans

It is their fault. They could have sacked Woodward and allocated someone who can actually build an infrastructure as DoF.
They would never sack Woodard, he is the one who help Glazers to buy the club, what we need is a DOF work on the football things

imamuppet

Am I the only one who is getting tired of this narrative? It seems that this club can't do anything right by anyone.

We lose a couple of games everyone wants Ole out. We win 5 games in a row, Ole should stay. The players are good then they aren't good enough. The club were wrong not to buy Harry Maguire for Jose, then the club were stupid to pay 80 million for Maguire. The club shouldn't sell Pogba, then Pogba is the worst. It just never stops.

The fans treat signings like expensive toys in a shop that THEY MUST HAVE NOW without any thought about what is economically viable, or any thought that actually, 108 million for a player is ridiculous.

I am not telling people they should or shouldn't protest, but I am so tired of all the over scrutiny from ex players, fans and football pundits, none of whom know what is actually going on behind the scenes.

All of you are powerless to change the way MU do business or run the club. Your hastags, or boycotts only serve the continued anti utd agenda the football press love to spin because MU is such a big brand and a big club it gets them website clicks and sales. And all this does, is pile on the pressure on young men and destroy their confidence. Don't believe me? Read interviews with ex players who say the constant harassment by fans on SM and in the press destroyed their confidence and made them want to stop playing football.

Now that the window is closed, all we will hear about is how MU are going to hire Pochettino. Or someone else. It's so predictable and boring now, it's hard to take anything seriously.

Stop fanning the flames and actually just support the club. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. At the end of the day, it's just a football match and not a matter of life or death.
Your making too much sense with all that logical, refined thinking.

You will never become a full member.

You need to stop thinking rationally and respond with emotion than you will get some likes from those empowered to give them.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
They would never sack Woodard, he is the one who help Glazers to buy the club, what we need is a DOF work on the football things
I mean sack Woodward from a DoF role. He's a brilliant asset to the club, and the owners in a purely financial role. Their losses on transfers is on them as they failed to actually hire a DoF.

Highlyevolved

Hi, I was referring to the atmosphere around the club in general and the constant recycling of negativity towards every aspect of the club. I am not trying to wind anyone up. This morning I saw lots of posts, on this website, in the news and SM, regarding Ole needing replacing. If you re-read my post I think it's clear I am talking in general about the entire circus surrounding UTD ever since SAF left and not accusing people in this particular thread of saying Ole Out. Thanks.
so you aknowledge it’s been an “entire circus” since SAF left, but you’re tired of people complaint about it?

You want silence and acceptance? Or discussion about it?

Your logic is baffling!?

But if you’re fed up of hearing about it, I’ve got a fantastic tip for you... don’t read and engage on a Man United forum, where the club is being run like a circus and the majority of the fans are unhappy about it.

Highlyevolved

Your making too much sense with all that logical, refined thinking.

You will never become a full member.

You need to stop thinking rationally and respond with emotion than you will get some likes from those empowered to give them.
Interesting that every poster backing him is a “new member”. Make of that what you will.