The Overlap | Les Ferdinand: The Demise of English Strikers & Sacking Managers | Stick to Football EP 24

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Has anyone been following this series? I have to say, it’s one of the best footballing channels online in my opinion. Neville is absolutely nailing the role as interviewer and the interviewees have been fantastic to date as well: Roy Keane, Tyson Fury, Jamie Carragher, Frank Lampard and Alan Shearer are amongst those whom I’ve really enjoyed thus far.

I’m really looking forward to seeing where he takes this as it has amazing potential and is already doing very well with subscriber numbers and views etc. A great hit.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
I really hope they take it abroad.

Walking through the strees of Marseille talking to Cantona :drool:

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Really enjoyed the one with Keane, brought back so many good memories of the 90's!

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Much prefer him in this role instead of talking about Utd and being wrong 99% of the time.

Livewire1974

If it moves, report it.
Loved the one with Carragher when he dropped a gag about Scouse car thieves.

SirAF

Ageist
It's pretty good, Neville's a great interviewer. I also enjoy his new "buff walk" :lol:

tomaldinho1

Yeah this is what Neville is good at - would love to see more players and managers from other leagues as well

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Wasn't Pique his last guest and look what happened to him

Now Becks who has prior in the infidelity field appears on there :nervous:

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Best football content out there, for me, this. Look forward to every new episode. Neville has struck gold with this idea; he possesses a terrific ability to put each interviewee at ease in the midst of deep discussions.

S02 next year will be interesting to see what they do with it.

Dan

Best football content out there, for me, this. Look forward to every new episode. Neville has struck gold with this idea; he possesses a terrific ability to put each interviewee at ease in the midst of deep discussions.

S02 next year will be interesting to see what they do with it.
No more episodes after this one?

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I’m only guessing as Beckham is probably the highest-profile guest he’s interviewed thus far and also with the summer holidays coming up, it would be a natural time to take a short break.
Only Juninho can top becks

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
These videos are always a good watch, even the Gerrard and Carragher ones were really good. I'd have little interest in anyone else interviewing those two. Shearer, too, who in most other circumstances seems like the dullest man alive.

Swedish_Plumber

Neville is so much better doing this sort of stuff. Always seems to put who he’s interviewing at ease and likeable.

Beckham is a legend in my eyes and really enjoyed this one. Seems pretty down to earth considering how famous he is.

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
Sir Alex would be the best way to top the Beckham interview.

Get Ronaldo on too while he’s still local.

Glorio

He's great at these to be fair.
To be honest, Gary may be a bit mouthy but I have no issues with him whatsoever. He's just an opinionated Man United fan that has a massive platform

youngrell

Sir Alex would be the best way to top the Beckham interview.

Get Ronaldo on too while he’s still local.
He did a nice short one with him before SAF’s documentary came out. In a similar fashion, he got Sir Alex talking with ease and I was gutted it didn’t go on longer.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Is there a version where the camera is on Becks the entire time with a narrator asking the questions? I can’t watch the normal version with the other guy in the video being dead to me.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Ronaldo and sir Alex are the highest level guests he could go for ao i imagine he'll leave them for later on.

Shame he can't do the likes of Messi due to the language barrier , would love to hear his thoughts on us and so forth.

Love becks, shame what happened in the end, he seems to be getting much more football focused lately which is interesting.
Edit: hate the sportswashing or whatever you wanna call it but it seems the entire footballing world is on it so can't blame him to be honest.

Last edited:

Needham

The Carragher one was good, especially when the carspitter took him street walking in Toxteth or wherever and Neville visibly touched cloth. Now Neville should do the same and take Carra round Strangeways. No point watching Becks; he'll never go off-brand.

m1tch

Cantona, SAF, Ronaldo, Zlatan, Gascoigne would all have the potential to be fascinating

Marwood

The constant giggling from Neville has got to me. I can't unhear it now. He's up there with Corden.

I do quite like the interviews though. You don't really get any new insight but the nature of it seems to relax the interviewee.