The Patrice Evra Appreciation Thread

Whatsername

Definitely agree that we need to get him back in some capacity when he retires.

At Carrick's testimonial he came along the first block of the Stretford End at the end of the game to take photos with whoever wanted one. All the rest had gone into the dressing room. Absolutely made my year!

Deleted member 101472

I prefer to think of how good he was as a player, his instagram personality has become a bit of a cringe.

IrishRedDevil

He just wrote this on Instagram along with a picture of him kissing the badge;

'There are players who kisses the badge to get fans in their Pocket!! you will soon understand what that meant to me to play for Manchester United.'

Possible coaching role?

Edit: just seen he is releasing a book. Ignore.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
One of my all time favourite United players. He means so much more to me than the more fashionable legends like Ronaldo, Rooney, Keane etc who really don't give that much of a shit about the club. Evra is a red through & through

cyril C

If Evra is out of work at the moment, hire him to coach our fullbacks.

Based Adnan

Don't think I've seen a pundit smack the table on sky out of pure frustration before

norm87cro

He is a great guy. His onw limitations didint stop him from being great. Still not Irwin though

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
All our ex players are too busy hating on United. Patrice is the only one that actuall acts like a fan.

Yes OK he can be a bit OTT at times but all our rivals have no problem laugh at us, it's nice to have somebody on our side for once.

Love you Pat :drool:

Ravelation

Krump at me Bro
All our ex players are too busy hating on United. Patrice is the only one that actuall acts like a fan.

Yes OK he can be a bit OTT at times but all our rivals have no problem laugh at us, it's nice to have somebody on our side for once.

Love you Pat :drool:
This exactly, he's one of us, except he played aswell

TsuWave

Fergie team talk: “don’t feck up my Sunday”