The Players That Dissapeared

Epic

Le Tallec was loaned to five clubs by the dippers over 7 seasons. Not sure if that's kind of a record.
Had a very good season with Le Mans in Ligue 1 last season. The team got relegated, he signed for Auxerre and hasn't really been on form this season.

Sylar

Probably been mentioned, but I always thought Danny Cadamarteri would make something of himself when he started at Everton. waste of talent.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Huntelaar has certainly dropped from the spotlight in the last 2-3 years, he was being touted around Europe like anything. Another career ruined by Madrid I would say.

narnar

Needs Help
Shevchenko is at Dynamo Kiev. Scored in the recent game which put City out of the Europa league.

Ballack is back in Germany, at Dortmund I think.

Iron Stove

Tonton zola moukoko
Wow, that's random.

Anyhow he was a great great talent. Many thought he would become what Zlatan actually did become for Sweden. He played for the youth team of my local team and I remember when a mate of mine told me how he played against this Tonton guy who was simply amazing and how he had never experienced anything like it. This guy completely ran the show at that (admittedly low) level.

He seemed to have some personal problems and I remember watching a Swedish documentary about him and his time at Derby where he struggled with life there and it seemed like the staff at Derby were completely clueless about dealing with that type of situation.

He now plays in the Finnish second division I believe. What a waste of talent.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Henri Camara
Geremi
Mikael Forrsell
Celestine Babayaro
P. Cygan

Shaydee

Antonio Nunez is at Apollom Limassol in Cyprus.

Collins John is playing for Tony Adams in Azerbaijan.

Jan Koller is with Cannes in the French third division.

Mario Melchiot is at Umm Salal in Qatar.

Mateja Kezman is a teammate of Nicky Butt at South China in Hong Kong.

Claudio Lopez was released by Colorado of the MLS after last season. Believe he retired.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Winston Bogarde -- just collected his $$ at Chelski playing for the reserves. Beginning of the end for the club and the start of the money culture at the club.

The Hairdryer

Stephane Dalmat

Signed for Inter in 2001 with much fan fare, was described as the Zindane of his generation by many. S Had a stylish technique but his lack of drive/fitness saw him sold to Racing Santander after a loan spell at Spurs. He was eventually he sold on as a free agent twice to a lower Lique 1 teams.

The Hairdryer

Andres D'Alessandro

Like Javier Saviola D'Alessandro peaked in the 2001 World Youth Championships where he played like the long lost love child or Roy Keane and Edgar Davids. He destroyed every midfield he played against and FIFA ended up making training video starring D'Alessandro on how to press and win the ball back in midfield. Signed for Wolfsburg on a bumper contract after the 2004 Summer Olympics. Finally at the ripe old age of 23 D'Alessandro had made the "big time" where training and putting in effort was now optional.

After a laughable spell at Portsmouth the midfield dynamo had offers rolling in and eventually chose Internacional of brazil over the LA Galaxydescribing it as a "positive move forward".

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
Andres D'Alessandro

Like Javier Saviola D'Alessandro peaked in the 2001 World Youth Championships where he played like the long lost love child or Roy Keane and Edgar Davids. He destroyed every midfield he played against and FIFA ended up making training video starring D'Alessandro on how to press and win the ball back in midfield. Signed for Wolfsburg on a bumper contract after the 2004 Summer Olympics. Finally at the ripe old age of 23 D'Alessandro had made the "big time" where training and putting in effort was now optional.

After a laughable spell at Portsmouth the midfield dynamo had offers rolling in and eventually chose Internacional of brazil over the LA Galaxydescribing it as a "positive move forward".
He hasnt really disappeared tbf. He has been shining in South America since his return there.