Donald Trump The First - Indicted The Fourth

Raoul

Admin
Staff

RedDevilQuebecois

I just saw the clip from CNN with Laura Coates describing the scene and Evan Perez right next to her when that happened. It's total madness. :eek:

Are we now in the phase of the Nazis doing cyanide and the Japanese militarists committing seppuku by the numbers now? Either way, tell me how this is not a cult now.

MarylandMUFan

That's mafia level stuff where a mob levy a "street tax" to all petty criminals engaged in illegal activity, in exchange for allowing them to do illegal things without getting harmed.
Exactly. Combine that with taking over all of the RNC money, the down ballot candidates could be in trouble. This is a great opportunity for the Dems to really take over if they play it right (and OPEC doesn't raise oil prices).

RedDevilQuebecois

It may not be related to Trump at all. Anyone from New York with an idea of what is going on at NYU these days?

From the CNN article:

RedDevilQuebecois

Back to the matters related to the trial though.

:lol: :annoyed::nervous:

I wonder if someone can order one of those plexiglass boxes for defendants from Russia. Please let him smell his own gas alone rather than making others suffer in that courtroom.

Mike Smalling

I wonder if someone can order one of those plexiglass boxes for defendants from Russia. Please let him smell his own gas alone rather than making others suffer in that courtroom.
FFS :lol:

Imagine the fart smell of a 77 year old man with a diet consisting purely of McDonalds.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
So what's the fuss about, it's not like we didn't know he was full of shit!

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
Seems inaccurate. According to The Guardian "Juror No 2 is a married man who works in investment banking. He has an MBA in finance. He described himself as someone who “reads basically everything” and said that while he doesn’t hold any strong beliefs or opinions, he does follow the news and sees Trump’s Truth Social posts via Twitter. He told the court that he had not read any of Trump’s books, but had seen quotes from The Art of the Deal."

nimic

something nice
Scout
Seems inaccurate. According to The Guardian "Juror No 2 is a married man who works in investment banking. He has an MBA in finance. He described himself as someone who “reads basically everything” and said that while he doesn’t hold any strong beliefs or opinions, he does follow the news and sees Trump’s Truth Social posts via Twitter. He told the court that he had not read any of Trump’s books, but had seen quotes from The Art of the Deal."
Seems more reasonable.

clarkydaz

isnt this along the story he actually shits himself and wears a diaper? There is a clip a few years back in an important meeting and everyone around him is disgusted

RedDevilQuebecois

So the audience that addresses Trump's gag order violations will take place today. I don't know how this one will end in terms of punishment, but he should be treated like any other defendant for the sake of equal justice. Ditch his privileges and ditch Secret Service protection. Just send him to Rikers Island under the watch of the NYPD and the US Marshals Service already.

Watch and learn from the South Koreans, FFS. This is how disgraced former presidents are treated over there.

Lee Myung-bak:

Park Geun-hye

At least the system over there knows how to give the middle finger to politics whenever justice is on the line. Pardons were only given by the sitting president after the convicted ex-presidents' health deteriorated while in prison, but you can be sure those two will never be seen in the public sphere ever again.

Last edited: