Donald Trump The First - Indicted The Fourth

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
https://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/trump-hotel-lost-70m-presidency-bank-80478032

Former President Donald Trump's company lost more than $70 million operating his Washington, D.C., hotel while in office, forcing him at one point to get a reprieve from a major bank on payments on a loan, according to documents released Friday by a House committee investigating his business.
The committee said financial statements it obtained show the losses came despite an estimated $3.7 million in payments from foreign governments, business that government ethics experts say Trump should have refused because it posed conflicts of interest with his role as president.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )

Drifter

American
Corporate Democrats seem to have had the football once again pulled away from them regarding the Capitol

Last edited:

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
America has been a banana republic for as long I've been alive. But it keeps the masses happy so who needs democracy. Give them voting rights just to make them feel included in the process.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Bet Trump got a bunch of National secrets as collateral. But also Democrats are fecking pathetic.

entropy

Corporate Democrats seem to have had the football once again pulled away from them regarding the Capitol

This is who the democrats are. They don't stand for anything. Just a hollow corporate party with no values or belief system.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
If (insert foreign name/person) were doing what Bannon is above, no doubt there'd be a JSOC AFO squad planning his/her imminent demise.
Or replace that with those three Democratic women Trump targeted with his xenophobia and see what happens.

WPMUFC

Cloud7

It would be really awesome if Trump died before 2024. I'm not even that ashamed of saying this.
He either wins, or something more insane than the storming of the capitol building happens. Not a good choice of options really.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
If he dies at all it will cause a massive conspiracy theory to take hold. If it was a plane crash then that would be 10 times stronger.
Plane crash, body never recovered. They would explode.

WPMUFC

What I take from that statement is:

"Purge the party of my rivals/those that betrayed me and keep enacting voter restriction laws or I'll tell the base to stay home".

Not great.