Donald Trump The First - Indicted The Fourth

WPMUFC

Trump is now glomming onto claims of election fraud in Pima County, declaring falsely once again that “the election was Rigged and Stolen from the Republican Party in 2020, and in particular, its Presidential Candidate.”

Trump concluded his statement by declaring, “Either a new Election should immediately take place or the past Election should be decertified and the Republican candidate declared the winner.”
https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trum...lection-or-for-him-to-be-declared-the-winner/

He's never going to stop.

Carolina Red

Staff
To be fair, didn't he frequently exchange letters with Madison and John Jay about the Constitution? (although he clearly wasn't the "principal writer")
Yes, but that isn’t what he’s being called here. Jefferson was many things, but “a principal writer of the Constitution” isn’t one of them.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
You both are RINO's and fake news. It's obvious what MY president was saying:

Thomas Jefferson University is in Philadelphia.
The Constitutional Convention was in Philadelphia.

Therefore Thomas Jefferson was at the CC

He's such a petty bitch. :lol:

Multiple sentences shitting on Powell before "but anyway RIP I guess". What a beautiful eulogy.

Please give this lunatic his Twitter account back. :(

Last edited:

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
To be fair, didn't he frequently exchange letters with Madison and John Jay about the Constitution? (although he clearly wasn't the "principal writer")
He has always been called the principal writer of the Declaration of Independence. Madison is known as the father of the Constitution because he organized the debates and modeled much of it on state constitutions. I have never heard of Jefferson remotely linked to writing the Constitution.

Blood Mage

He knows full well there will be people dancing in the streets when he kicks the bucket. It eats away at his narcissistic little heart.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
This bs social network won't even see the light of day, i'm telling you :

Simbo

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.
He knows full well there will be people dancing in the streets when he kicks the bucket. It eats away at his narcissistic little heart.
I predict his grave will become a place of pilgrimage .Fans will que to give him plenty of posthumous golden showers!