Donald Trump The First - Indicted The Fourth

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
This will make even more heads explode.
That's not Trump, it's a fake Trump. They took the real Trump into custody through a secret military court (that's not legitimate because the dems stole the election) to stop him from re-assuming the presidency as prophesied. We need to mobilize the gravy seals, the pride boys, the electric boogaloo dancers and the rest to take our country back, otherwise we're not gonna have a country anymore.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
So why the pivot? Does he actually care about his supporter base staying alive to vote in the next elections? Probably. They will be quite a few thousand or even 10,000s down (dead) by then.

I reckon he's struck some sweet ass deal with Biden and/or big pharma companies. Endorse the vaccines and they'll go easy on his numerous trials plus fill up his back balance to ward off global debt collectors.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
So why the pivot? Does he actually care about his supporter base staying alive to vote in the next elections? Probably. They will be quite a few thousand or even 10,000s down (dead) by then.

I reckon he's struck some sweet ass deal with Biden and/or big pharma companies. Endorse the vaccines and they'll go easy on his numerous trials plus fill up his back balance to ward off global debt collectors.
Pandering to independents. Someone finally got through to him that he turned them off in 2020.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
To hear him talk here, really makes you wonder what could have happened had he not tried to turn Covid so political so early. Had he done the Dubya thing and sounded more reasonable like this from the start, he would have easily won re-election like Dubya 2004.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
To hear him talk here, really makes you wonder what could have happened had he not tried to turn Covid so political so early. Had he done the Dubya thing and sounded more reasonable like this from the start, he would have easily won re-election like Dubya 2004.
W did politicize gay marriage in the months preceding the election, but he was more savvy with it than Trump. W didn't win the reelection easily, but I agree that Trump would have.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
W did politicize gay marriage in the months preceding the election, but he was more savvy with it than Trump. W didn't win the reelection easily, but I agree that Trump would have.
Given that a majority of white people in America STILL voted for that obscene mess of a man, yes it's pretty clear he'd have won easily.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Wait, are you telling me, this shits not just, you know, like a flu, gonna disappear once the warmer weather comes :confused:

WPMUFC

Because he got praised by the administration about a week ago for the vaccines. We are normal people we don't understand the sociopathic world of Trump. His entire being is transactional. His love for his family would be entirely contingent on how they could benefit him. He'll like or despise anyone on a dime based on what they offer him at that moment.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Took a while to get here…

DeSantis could very well beat Trump in a national primary right now.

The Firestarter

Biden actually did very well to acknowledge Trump's involvement in the the vaccine procurement. A pathological narcissist lives for those little praises from his enemies, so he must also get behind his "achievement". What others said is also true, the disparity in vaccinations in the two parties is gradualy becoming a massive issue for the Rs.
I think Biden should continue with the praises on this topic. Conservative media on turn will keep asking Trump for reaction , and qspiracy nuts brains will keep melting.

SirAF

Ageist
Biden actually did very well to acknowledge Trump's involvement in the the vaccine procurement. A pathological narcissist lives for those little praises from his enemies, so he must also get behind his "achievement". What others said is also true, the disparity in vaccinations in the two parties is gradualy becoming a massive issue for the Rs.
I think Biden should continue with the praises on this topic. Conservative media on turn will keep asking Trump for reaction , and qspiracy nuts brains will keep melting.
That’s actually a very good point.

The Firestarter

:lol: He somehow managed to praise Chinese education as well.
That's not wrong though. Most communist countries have / had very good education systems, largely aspiring originally to compete with the imperialistic West of course. Cant say anything about North Korea though, probably large portion of curriculum is religious tales about dear leader.

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
A time before people could "do their own research". :lol: :lol: Trump invented that phrase for leeches like Candace to make money.

Like Snoop Doggy Dawg, Trump has shaken those ticks off his dick and they're flailing helplessly.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I’ve had this opinion for a while. Had Trump simply put a mask on and encouraged social distancing early on, he could’ve beaten Biden.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
given his vaccine comments I guess we can assume he isn't running in 2024
It also shows that his narcicism has forced him out of his MAGA character so he can take credit for having done something substantive about COVID.

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
given his vaccine comments I guess we can assume he isn't running in 2024
Yep, he's clearly taken the deal that whatever trials he faces from now on he and his family will be spared jail. Plus he'll have a nice bump in his bank accounts to help towards debts. I said it earlier.

There's nothing Trump won't sell. Selling off his bat shit crazy republican support base was probably the easiest deal he's ever made.

Simbo

The priority was to kill people, maximum damage. I don't know how his course of action can be interpreted any other way.

Simbo

wtf, its like i've been the only one paying attention these last few years.