Donald Trump The First - Indicted The Fourth

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
That’s going to have Trump apoplectic. He’s based his entire fight on the secrecy of it so far, clearly believing that the DOJ wouldn’t be able to tell their side of the story.

If he now opposed it he’s going to look so weak but it might still be his only option

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
Can nail guns even do that? I thought they only worked by pressing down on a surface?
You can alter them really easily (or at least used to be able to). It was a common thing on sites. Don't think it'd be particularly useful in this context though

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
I haven't been following this closely, can this prevent him from running?

Laurencio

Request to unseal signed by the chief of counter intelligence and export... so he went full treason mode then.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
From Politico: rumours of a mole in Trumps orbit. They link to two articles, one in Axios the other in Newsweek, that suggest a high ranking Trump’s associate had flipped and was cooperating. According to the Politico article, by Wednesday this was an openly discussed topic on Fox News. The Wall Street Journal (paywall) also reported that a witness had been aiding investigators.
I get the impression that the big cheeses at the Republican Party have seen the dangers of the primaries and have decided to clean house.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Unite the Right was five years ago tonight.

And today someone thought it was a good idea to dabble in suicide by cop because a failed reality show host stole classified documents.