Donald Trump The First - Indicted The Fourth

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Would just be great if the former US president is proven to be a spy.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
I hate the guy and is so harmful for the world safety. But oh man, he is the best entertainment that I had with Brexit for the last 6 years. I wish he would win in 2024 if it would not be very damaging consequences

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Would just be great if the former US president is proven to be a spy.
As if Trump is competent enough at anything to be an actual spy. He's a useful (fecking) idiot at best.

god I wish he'd just feck off and die.

nimic

something nice
Scout
She can join maticmaker in not understanding what a coup is.
It doesn't matter if it doesn't match. What she's doing is the thing the right, particularly in the US, has been doing for years. By calling it a coup, she's trying to blunt claims about Jan 6 being a coup. Same as how Trump took fake news and turned it on its head, or Hillary's "scandals" (which were nothing compared to Trump's, but were given as much media attention in the name of balance). Or how the GOP will certainly impeach Biden if they take Congress in the midterms, so it devalues the impeachments of Trump.

Alternatively, she's doing none of this and she's just a dumb cnut who doesn't understand the word coup.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
It doesn't matter if it doesn't match. What she's doing is the thing the right, particularly in the US, has been doing for years. By calling it a coup, she's trying to blunt claims about Jan 6 being a coup. Same as how Trump took fake news and turned it on its head, or Hillary's "scandals" (which were nothing compared to Trump's, but were given as much media attention in the name of balance). Or how the GOP will certainly impeach Biden if they take Congress in the midterms, so it devalues the impeachments of Trump.

Alternatively, she's doing none of this and she's just a dumb cnut who doesn't understand the word coup.
With her I think it’s the second one.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Mensa in Cincinnati thought the nail gun would penetrate the bulletproof glass, then he could use his AR.

Good riddance, dipshit.

Straight out of central casting...

Last edited:

GloryHunter07

I cant shake the feeling that Trump will just brush of any revelations relating to this raid. He could be passing secrets to Russia and his supporters wouldn't care.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
The GOP is melting into a steaming pile of horseshit right in front of our eyes......and they will still get re-elected.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
What the feck does "extremely classified" mean? Classified is classified.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
What the feck does "extremely classified" mean? Classified is classified.
There are levels of classification (someone posted Gen. Hertlings excellent thread above where he gets into this), but I doubt that's what they are actually trying to say.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I hope to god that was on the promise he could pass on those classified documents and not because he already has. If it’s the former it would be hilarious to see the deal fall through.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I saw this earlier and thought no way it could be real. Apparently it is..... Amazing.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
For his presidential library
Oh, I know. What Obama had done is completely fine and is following the law to the letter. I was referring to the fact that Trump actually released that. From the Islamiphobia (using Hussein) to fake whataboutism to absolute lies it is just amazing.