Donald Trump The First - Indicted The Fourth

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
I think it was Erdogan, there was a video and you wouldn’t rule it out based on body language.
If you listen to that call when he was trying to convince Georgian officials to find 11k votes there are a couple of spots where you can supposedly hear him doing the same.

The Erdogan one I think there is video and you can see his facial expression turn from happy to revolted.

Can you imagine the smell with his diet?
When I was a kid me and my friends would eat Big Macs because of the rank gas it would give us.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Can you imagine the smell with his diet?
Think about his true believers then. They literally think his shit floats on water despite his pooping himself mid-dinner in public. That's their hero god.
How fecked up can you be?

Last edited:

clarkydaz

You laugh but there was a story about someone being in a meeting with him when he was president and they heard him evacuate his guts mid-meeting and shortly after the stench filled their nostrils to confirm it.
its actually caught on camera

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
For some reason, Captain Queeg comes to mind while watching this…

Important reminder how un-fecking-believable it continues to be that you guys actually elected this bizarre unhinged psycho to be President of your 300+ million people country. It's not a nightmare, a movie, a dark comedy, a cartoon. You actually went and did that.
How can you ever live that down? You can't.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Important reminder how un-fecking-believable it continues to be that you guys actually elected this bizarre unhinged psycho to be President of your 300+ million people country. It's not a nightmare, a movie, a dark comedy, a cartoon. You actually went and did that.
How can you ever live that down? You can't.
It's the beginning of the end of the American Empire. Obama was the last throes and Trump is the metastasis of the downward spiral.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Will it be the biggest comeback ever when he wins the election?

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Yeah I think his followers are probably tiring of being angry at everyone and everything that's against him. You can keep it going while you're "winning", see Brexit. "We won, you lost, get over it". Once it starts to become clear that "we won, we all lost" they tend to move to just "get over it" I find and lose interest. They need a new focus for their listless bitterness now, perhaps De Santis.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
That's all the GOP (and similar political entities) stand for. Being against something or someone. They don't have actual ideas of their own about how to govern. They don't want to govern - that's hard. It's very easy to attack others: destruction is simple, construction is the challenge.

To me that's the most startling change in American society: back in the 50s, it seems like everyone wanted to create, to build to achieve. Now the masses want to complain that they don't have what they feel entitled to. Which is everything.

Eurotrash

That's all the GOP (and similar political entities) stand for. Being against something or someone. They don't have actual ideas of their own about how to govern. They don't want to govern - that's hard. It's very easy to attack others: destruction is simple, construction is the challenge.

To me that's the most startling change in American society: back in the 50s, it seems like everyone wanted to create, to build to achieve. Now the masses want to complain that they don't have what they feel entitled to. Which is everything.
The GOP are there to protect themselves and the richest 5% (or thereabouts) of the population. In a fully functioning democracy, where everyone voted and voted according to their own self-interests, they would receive approximately 5% of the votes. Once you understand that, it makes sense that they try to sabotage any attempt at improving democracy and educating the general population.

Also, and this goes for both parties, it seems to be more important to discredit the other side than to actually get things done. Even cases where there is a broad general consensus take forever because god forbid the other side gets a "win".

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
The GOP are there to protect themselves and the richest 5% (or thereabouts) of the population. In a fully functioning democracy, where everyone voted and voted according to their own self-interests, they would receive approximately 5% of the votes. Once you understand that, it makes sense that they try to sabotage any attempt at improving democracy and educating the general population.

Also, and this goes for both parties, it seems to be more important to discredit the other side than to actually get things done. Even cases where there is a broad general consensus take forever because god forbid the other side gets a "win".
This is sadly very true. There are some many 'issues' in the States that have huge support from the people (assualt weapon bans, abortion in extreme situations, even gay marriage) but despite some of those being >75% popular, they get stuck in congress. It's mind-destroying.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
:lol:
that’s some serious small dick energy there.
By saying small dick energy, you’re insinuating those with a small dick have to compensate in other facets to show off, since they're so insecure.

If you flip that and say a guy said a girl has pancake chest energy, do you think it would fly?

or something.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
By saying small dick energy, you’re insinuating those with a small dick have to compensate in other facets to show off, since they're so insecure.

If you flip that and say a guy said a girl has pancake chest energy, do you think it would fly?

or something.
:lol:
not insinuating - saying. I trust more of what Stormy Daniels had to say than anything trump says.