Donald Trump The First - Indicted The Fourth

Abizzz

To be honest I find videos of him rambling on at wedding receptions a lot more satisfying than seeing him in a cell. Only improvement would be if it could be packaged as a residency in Vegas. If he did go to prison republicans would just shift any blame for their feckery these last 4 years onto him. The way it is now they get to fight over who gets to own his "legacy".

Last edited:

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
Haven’t heard much from his sons or Ivanka Trump these days. Busy lawyering up?

Kushner’s been quiet too since he made peace permanent in the ME.

Abizzz

Ye would have been cool if his people hadn't invited a racist sexist madman to that white house correspondents dinner.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Name calling is a bit petty. Doesn't make Obama cool or cooler, it was a personal thing that should have remained personal.

I'm sure lots of people have names such as Murderer and Child Killer for Obama too.

TheGame

Name calling is a bit petty. Doesn't make Obama cool or cooler, it was a personal thing that should have remained personal.

I'm sure lots of people have names such as Murderer and Child Killer for Obama too.
You mean like Trump? He abided by the protocol not to do it whilst Trump was in office and after what Trump has said about him including the birther stuff, don't see why he should be holding back.

SirAF

Ageist

Odd take.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Even with policy differences, how do you justify voting for a party run by lunatics?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Even with policy differences, how do you justify voting for a party run by lunatics?
What if all the media you consume and all the discussions you are party to said that the Democrats are a party run by lunatics?

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
Are there any polls on how big percentage of the republican voters that think the election was fraudulent?

I just saw a documentary about how America managed to go from Obama to Trump and is more divided than ever, and one person said the same thing as @Pexbo above; that a staggering amount of people get their only news from Fox, Breitbart, right-wing radio etc. And if that's your only source of information, it's no wonder you believe the shit Trump et al. come out with.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
As expected.

And you’re right. From the outside, it does look as if the country is ready to burn down completely.

When Trump returns in 2024, he’ll have an axe to grind and likely an even more radical voter base.
Chances of him winning are remote imo.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
As expected.

And you’re right. From the outside, it does look as if the country is ready to burn down completely.

When Trump returns in 2024, he’ll have an axe to grind and likely an even more radical voter base.
From the outside, you're likely getting a highly curated newsfeed of negativity, which is then creating a grim, fatalistic view of things. The reality is that the Republican party is currently in an almost irreversible death spiral, which is creating a perception of chaos. Democrats and Independents (ie...most Americans) are basically still back to the usual grind of work and gradually untangling their lives after COVID.