Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Mystry

Friendship is magic
Is it just me or the way seth has been acting in social media like a jerk, he feels like a bad guy. This whole face run since mania has been nothing but pathetic. I seriously hope he eventually turns heel because it suits him more.
Even if you take into account Seth just doing his job as face of the company, the stuff he said about Ambrose/Mox, a guy who's supposedly his good friend, paints him as a massive twat. He's always had a bit of a reputation as a bit of an arse to be fair.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Like where the feck was becky when brock was beating the hell out of rollins. Shouldn't she just accompany him to the ambulance. These small things do matter and wwe which once were the master of valuing the details have completely given up on them.
She was in the background looking worried as they were bringing the stretcher to the ambulance. She disappeared when Brock showed up though.

As for them looking awkward together, that's probably because had to act unnatural for WWE's awful scripts. Becky said she disliked the angle...

The former Lass Kicker says she was ‘apprehensive’ when creative pitched the idea to her, but, ultimately, working with a talent like Rollins won her over.

“Honestly, I was very apprehensive,” Lynch stated. “What I didn’t want was everybody talking about the relationship. What I wanted was two bad asses, two people at the top of their game fighting side-by-side. Not for the world to be reminded every five minutes that this is Becky Lynch’s boyfriend or that’s Seth Rollins’ girlfriend. Which, of course, they didn’t do. They were the masters of subtlety...

paulscholes18

Looks like Ziggler will have back to back sub 20 seconds PPV matches when he goes V Goldberg on Sunday

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Goldberg mangling Ziggler for 5 minutes will be worth staying up for.

Becky's promo last night was a proper fecking wrestling promo.

AshRK

Another week and another poor segment for Seth Rollins. SOrry but I just cannot get behind that character. It looks stupid and weak. He is neither smart nor cool. Never understand why WWE always books faces like idiots and heels like cowards.

Roman's angle are ok because we don't see such stories so it feels fresh but I would be disappointed if it is Bryan. Bryan/Roman feud where Roman goes over Bryan and there would not b e any follow up is not what we should endure again. I would say if WWE are smart and show some patience they should play out this angle till Mania and have the match at Mania. No need to have it in soem bs PPV like Hell in a Cell or even SUrvivor series. Play it out and have the guesses going, even show as if Bryan is the man only to later reveal it wan not even him. They can have a feud so that Roman is busy till the main perpetrator is revealed.

Any segment with the Fiend is just awesome. He is creepy and scarry and his act should be kept minimal. No need to over expose him. Kurt doing the right thing putting him over. Speaking of Kurt , loved that mini interaction with Drew which further confirms how stupid they were to waste Kurt's final match on that idiot Baron Corbin, it should have been Drew who should have got that win at Mania.

Happy that Goldberg is getting one final swansong after that taker match debacle. But I could not give a damn about Ziggler. He is a washed out superstar who should no longer be featured so prominently. How many more chances does he need. ANyways hope Goldberg just squashes this HBK wannabe forever.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
"Guess what, son?! YOU'RE NEXT!"

There isn't one guy, Brock aside, that has a fraction of that presence on the current roster.

Look at their main guy last night, basically crying in a promo. "If you love something, you fight for it." Becky has more balls than him.

AshRK

"Guess what, son?! YOU'RE NEXT!"

There isn't one guy, Brock aside, that has a fraction of that presence on the current roster.

Look at their main guy last night, basically crying in a promo. "If you love something, you fight for it." Becky has more balls than him.
I bet Seth will win the title. They are making him look like a true underdog. Guess what many don't even care at this point.

Sylar

WWE absolutely suck with goodguys. The best good guys are either accidents or anti heroes cos of the crowd (so again, accidental)

Gentleman Jim

It's absolutely amazing! Perfect even.
Supports
city
Anyone catch AAA Triplemania last weekend?
Plenty of familiar names from AEW/Impact performing but the main event was a bet match Mask v Hair between old timers Blue Demon v Dr Wagner.

Great match if you're not squeamish.

Fener1907

They made Rollins look like an absolute wuss. He's come a long way since his heel title run. Thought he couldn't get any more rubbish than he was with the IC title run but here we are.

Meanwhile, Roman is throwing people around and actually looking pretty good.

AshRK

They made Rollins look like an absolute wuss. He's come a long way since his heel title run. Thought he couldn't get any more rubbish than he was with the IC title run but here we are.

Meanwhile, Roman is throwing people around and actually looking pretty good.
I am starting to like this version of Roman. Again I always liked him as an athlete and he actually is good in the ring, it's just the way he gets presented that kills him. But recently he has been booked like a badass and that's what he should be booked like. He should never be booked as an underdog, Period.

I like his story but like I had mentioned yesterday I feel it would be better for Roman if this storyline is prolonged till Mania. Have the real attacker cost Roman the Royal Rumble and then they can have a slow build to Mania. Till then he can have a feud with Bryan and some other guys.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
No one ever likes the top guy cus 9/10 it's either not your favourite wrester or you think there's someone more deserving.

We ruin it for ourselves indulging in dirtsheets and rumours, Twitter feuds and shoot interviews. These are all interesting, but will devalue the product.

Best example is just this week. We already knew Dolph was facing Goldberg at summerlsam, it had already been leaked. I feel like him coming back to smackdown would have been a much bigger deal had we not have known.

Sylar

Rollins is one of my favs in WWE but they make him look like an idiot

Fener1907

I am starting to like this version of Roman. Again I always liked him as an athlete and he actually is good in the ring, it's just the way he gets presented that kills him. But recently he has been booked like a badass and that's what he should be booked like. He should never be booked as an underdog, Period.

I like his story but like I had mentioned yesterday I feel it would be better for Roman if this storyline is prolonged till Mania. Have the real attacker cost Roman the Royal Rumble and then they can have a slow build to Mania. Till then he can have a feud with Bryan and some other guys.
I'm not huge on the idea of a story from now until Wrestlemania because WWE does nothing to suggest it's capable of making stories compelling for any length of time nowadays and seven to eight months is a big ask. With that said, it's irritating how the stories fall into place like a puzzle after the Royal Rumble and have little to no momentum going into Wrestlemania, so maybe you're right and a long-term story is the way to go. If it's a time in which Roman is allowed to develop into the badass he was always supposed to be, it could work. I'd just be concerned a McMahon would feel they need to insert their self into the story at some point due to the narcissistic belief that they're magic at getting talent over.

Whatever they decide, Smackdown should be his only show because it's shorter and they should have limited his screen time all along instead of letting fans get jaded with him on a three hour slog every week.

Sylar

When you hear Roman talk outside the scripted element of raw and sd he comes off as a star and a good rep for wwe as well

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
First time I found Roman cool in 4 or 5 years. Where has that Roman been? Where has those scripts been? Makes me think that even a broken clock is right twice a day and he'll be goofy again next week.

Andersons Dietician

Guys it’s happening. Cain Velasquez is wrestling. Supposedly made his debut at some show in mexico recently. The Brock vs Cain Mania match is going to happen :lol:

R.E.D.

Roman has always been good on promos and in the ring. The problem always was the way Vince was pushing him. A few months from now when he goes back to what he used to be the problems will come back. And here's the sad part, even that Roman Reigns is better than Seth freaking Rollins.

Sylar

Guys it’s happening. Cain Velasquez is wrestling. Supposedly made his debut at some show in mexico recently. The Brock vs Cain Mania match is going to happen :lol:
He was good and not what I expected. More cruiserweight than heavyweight the way he worked although was a tag team match

Castia

Been out if touch lately but I usually enjoy Summerslam so might stay up and watch tomorrow.

Why is Goldberg facing Ziggler? Seems fecking pointless to the point of expecting Ziggler to get a win just because a Goldberg win would be too obvious.

Mystry

Friendship is magic
The stage is set:
Looks like another great show. Dream/Strong/Dunne should be awesome.

Been out if touch lately but I usually enjoy Summerslam so might stay up and watch tomorrow.

Why is Goldberg facing Ziggler? Seems fecking pointless to the point of expecting Ziggler to get a win just because a Goldberg win would be too obvious.
Goldberg had an awful match with Undertaker earlier this year so they probably want to erase that from fans' memory. Also they are struggling with ratings/attendances so doing what they normally do and bringing back older stars. At least he's not going over anyone relevant.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
I will enjoy that Goldberg match immensely. I hope he puts extra sauce on that spear.

The new Io is great. She has the killer aura that Asuka used to have.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
If Goldberg doesn't Nunzio/Christian the shit outta Ziggler with the spear then there's no point.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Another great Takeover, they always deliver. Not sure what's left for Gargano to do in NXT now.

Also, I'd say Io might be one of the best, if not the best, wrestlers in WWE right now...

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Solid Takeover as always. Really enjoyed Io/Candice and Gargano/Cole.